Fetishizing black people?

I avoid those men like the plague. I mean, if you’re going onto an interracial fetish site and complaining about being objectified then you’ve got a major screw loose. Any man that gets to have sex with another man’s wife should be happy that he has the opportunity to receive the main reward with none of the effort required to obtain it otherwise. Women are objectified all day every day and yet we learn to deal with that. And that’s in everyday life, not just on a sexual fetish site! These guys need to grow up and learn that sex for the sake of pleasure will never be without objectification, racial or otherwise.
well said

Just disregard. I have seen it before. Those type of people still have a lot of learning/growing.That particular gentleman is just following others since he has previously participated in the lifestyle. As long as you are respectful and everything is consensual your good.

Love,
A young black man

We stumbled across a profile of a black gentleman on another platform and his profile said the following;

"I am no longer interested in participating in anything related to queen of spades, hotwives, cuckolding, bulls, and anything fetishizing Black people, so please keep that in mind before messaging me. If I see anything regarding BBC or associated terms in your profile, I will not respond."

Then we saw other profiles making similar statements.

How do you as a black man feel about this? Please forgive our ignorance, we are just trying to learn how to approach others without offending anyone. We are just trying to have fun and nurture our kinks.
Honestly, there is a big part of me that does find being fetishized kind of hot especially in the moment. Just be respectful is all that I ask!

I avoid those men like the plague. I mean, if you’re going onto an interracial fetish site and complaining about being objectified then you’ve got a major screw loose. Any man that gets to have sex with another man’s wife should be happy that he has the opportunity to receive the main reward with none of the effort required to obtain it otherwise. Women are objectified all day every day and yet we learn to deal with that. And that’s in everyday life, not just on a sexual fetish site! These guys need to grow up and learn that sex for the sake of pleasure will never be without objectification, racial or otherwise.
I want her

On contrary sir! I’m sure there may be a lot of folks like that, which is fucked up IMO!
How tf do people do this life without developing some kind of relationship?
See this is why I ain’t jumped up on no dick yet! It’s because I want to know as much as I’m supposed to know about the person I chose and make sure I’m ready and feel comfortable and confident about myself before I could even attempt it. People need human connection. It doesn’t need to be a lot and they don’t need to know all about personal lives, but if you’re gonna hook up I think you should atleast treat them as a human being and not a toy. I’d rather a friendship over a one nighter any day boo.
But you keep doing you and remember you are not just a “piece of meat” to everyone.
You go on ahead and tell them bitches “Listen up Francine! There is a man attached to this delicious looking BBC you’re currently sucking on and he has feelings.” HaHa and then cum all over that bitches face after.
Oh, I like you. Ha-ha-ha!

Exactly. Victim mentality

Well, he had made his point so. I suppose he is happy to do single, divorced, widowed, separated white women etc, but doesn't want to be put to use by white husbands as a house-trained well-endowed plantation buck to pound and please their wives. Obviously, it is one thing for ppl who have a thing for others fucking their wives, but black men are the only race who are singled out for this type of thing. I mean, you never hear lots of white men saying they get off on their wives having raw animalistic sex with well-hung latino men or well-hung indian or asian men etc etc.

He has the good sense not to want be treated like some worthless sexual commodity. so respect that. On the other hand, for every man like him, there are plenty of black men who will gladly play the big-dicked plantation buck and will fuck whites wives like a loyal sl.ave if the white husband tells them to, so you do have many other options.
Sorry but you are stereotyping everyone in this lifestyle.

My fantasy has nothing to do with “plantation bucks” or treating black men like brainless sex props. Is there a racial component? Sure. But for me…

It’s about sperm competition. It drives me crazy thinking about my cute wife, who I love, being sexually pleasured immensely by a better hung, more dominant man. I’m not a sub by any stretch but my fantasy involves black men who are more dominant in the bedroom, that fuck my wife and give her pleasure beyond what she has ever experienced before.

Biggest sex organ in the body is the human brain. Yes it’s a stereotype that all straight black men are dominant, or that most have really big cocks. But as with most sex fantasies the stereotypes can be super hot but don’t necessarily mirror real life. Like a woman who has fantasies about getting fucked by a cop. Many guys who wear the badge may not fit the woman’s ideal, but that doesn’t mean she can’t find close to her ideal by searching for it.

Again, for me it comes down to competition. My endowment is smaller than average, so there is some sexualized fear about losing the love of my life to a better hung guy who fucks her and pleasures her better than I can. The stereotype of black guys is that they are well hung, dominant and kind of at the apex of sexual prowess. In my mind, the competition can’t get any more intense, right? Plus the stereotypes, rumors, mythology, whatever you want to call it has proliferated into modern day culture. I would imagine that over 60% of white women in America can complete the sentence, “Once you go black…” The seed has been planted for generations, and with men generally obsessing over penis size, it has kept the focus on this stereotype front and center.

Our country’s racist history, and present, has also perpetuated the hot “forbidden fruit” aspect of this fantasy. Proper, sweet, faithful white wives aren’t supposed to give themselves sexually to another man, let alone lust after, well hung black guys, on the other side, there is a long history of black men in this country experiencing violence and even death by looking at, and especially fucking white women/wives. Despite that fact black men have continued to risk those outcomes. Just like young people being told by their parents or authority figures, “I forbid you from doing ______” they are more likely to want it and think about it more. Again, the ultimate forbidden fruit.

The perfect black man for my wife, from my perspective and hers, is a guy who is smart, can have a conversation, can seduce her, and yes, can fuck her brains out and has a cock bigger than mine. Bottom line though, the guy could have an amazing body/cock, but if he opens his mouth and he’s just a walking, brainless cock, it’s a huge turn off. My wife would never leave me or our marriage for a guy who’s dumb as fuck, no matter how well he could fuck her.

The last factor, and it’s the least important/impactful, is that pursuing this fantasy is somewhat safer odds. My wife loves me and we have been married for many years. Let’s say we played with a good looking white guy with a great body, and big cock, and he fucks her way better than me. The chances of her ending our marriage and upsetting our ******* and the rest of the family, would probably be 8%. Because of her strict upbringing, her concern for what others (friends, family our *******) might think, the chances of her leaving me for a black man who has the same positive attributes, would likely be 5-6%. Because my wife is aware of the black man stereotypes, and her friends do as well, she would assume others are also familiar, and might think she ended our marriage because she loved the sex. Yes I am only pointing out a difference of 2-3%, but when you are talking about losing the love of your life and the crushing heartache that would bring, you want to reduce your odds as much as possible, even if the change in odds is small.

Long answer. On the subject of v iolence, it is interesting that a while ago black men were considered to be well-endowed, sex-crazed, strong aggressive and uncivilized and l ynching and sexual m.ultilation (c.astration), carried out on black men and even te.enagers was seen as a necessary means to curb their bestial(a.ni,malistic) instincts and to protect the honor of white women. Now this same race (whites) get off on the thought and sight of well-endowed, strong sexually aggressive black males have intense ani.malis.tic sex with white women. See the irony? But i suppose that is what happens when you mix sexual de.generates with well-hung men who are not the brightest bulbs in the chandelier.

Love when people try to interpret what I’m thinking, feeling etc. and what is turning me on. My biggest turn ons are compersion (I get off seeing my wife get off) and the competition and sexualized fear of a guy fucking her so well, and rocking her world so much that I’m at risk of losing the love of my life.

Guess I need to repeat it again, in my fantasy the guy isn’t a fuck stick, he’s not a prop, he’s definitely not an *******, and I’m not looking for animalistic sex. Ideally he would be intelligent (smart bulls who know what makes the dynamic hottest and how to push the right mental buttons), cool, nice, which is how I see myself, but he should have a bigger cock than me, and be more dominant in the bedroom (but only to the extent my wife digs it) than I am. The other guy I would want for my wife is the opposite of an *******. He’s like a …. Super. Man. No walking dildo is going to cause her to leave me, so no sexualized fear. She would never form an emotional connection with a guy who was just stupid but highly sexualized and/or animalistic.

Knowing my wife, and from listening to podcasts, she and other women need to feel a connection, a spark, mutual desire that has little or nothing to do with their bodies and cocks. If a guy treated her like she was just another hole to fuck, and started to denigrate her, or treat her like a piece of meat it would be over before it even started.

What has happened to black men in this country throughout history repulses and enrages me. No part of that fucked up thinking is involved in what turns me on about this dynamic. But if you’re like some others you will say that I’m full of crap and just lying to cover up my true thoughts and feelings. I can’t solve the distrust, biased thought or stupidity of others. So if you still think that this fantasy, regardless of who is involved and what they say motivates them, is just some racist, denigrating *******, no way I’ll ever be able to convince you so agree to disagree.

Back