Fast cummers.. huge turn on

Blondbunny

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
From
Australia
I know cumming too fast is kind of looked down on but I can’t help but find it a huge turn on.

I see it as he couldn’t hold it back any longer or it just felt so good and there’s not like a build up.. it’s like surprise cum. Makes me feel sexier in a way. Long sex is always amazing and fulfilling but sometimes short and sweet is the best. :wub:

Is that weird? Can anyone relate lol

I know cumming too fast is kind of looked down on but I can’t help but find it a huge turn on.

I see it as he couldn’t hold it back any longer or it just felt so good and there’s not like a build up.. it’s like surprise cum. Makes me feel sexier in a way. Long sex is always amazing and fulfilling but sometimes short and sweet is the best. :wub:

Hahahah good to know a sexy woman as fine as yourself is turned on by that!!! I can def relate! I dont masturbate for the most part! So Im very sensitive down there! I mean very! So i always inform my partner (if they are new) about it! I realize that by not molesting myself constantly lol that i am able to go SEVERAL rounds! Very fast reload time! Ive learned by letting it build up it really intensifies the experience.... I usually tell them to come up with a creative way to get that first "nut" out the way lol....I tell them they cant use their hands or mouth either! A couple of my friends usually pin me up against the wall with there ass and begin to grind on it! And that usually does the job! Ms @Blondbunny how would you get my "first" one out the way???

Please login or become a member to view

Please login or become a member to view

I feel the same way!

Jade, you're just like an ex of mine in that respect. She absolutely loved it when i cummed fast, and even held back on purpose so that i would always cum before her. As a (negative?) side-effect my competitive mind made me want to last longer and make her cum first instead, which i also managed to do on more than one occasion. :)
But she said it (my cumming fast) would be rewarding for her, and, as she put it, "the best compliment possible coming (or cumming?) from a man." - Do you also see it as sort of a compliment?

That why u deserve to have the bbc to fuck u real good and last long and have a cuck like me that will explode with cum in short time ;)

Mrs Warm would agree, when a guy cums quick she takes it as validation that she's doing her job. She's had a few guys that were marathon fucks and that's not her preference to quote her: "15 min or less is perfect" Not to say we haven't had sessions that last hours ... just involves multiple short fucks and lots of oral in between.

Mrs Warm would agree, when a guy cums quick she takes it as validation that she's doing her job. She's had a few guys that were marathon fucks and that's not her preference to quote her: "15 min or less is perfect" Not to say we haven't had sessions that last hours ... just involves multiple short fucks and lots of oral in between.
Es verdad

It's happened to me before I'm not ashamed to admit. Luckily I usually cum 2 or 3 times in a session so a little foreplay brought me back to life rather quickly. And yes she was turned on tremendously by it, it made her feel very wanted and pleased knowing I craved her to that extent, even tho I was embarrassed at first lol. Amazing sex that was....

I got so worked up mixed with alil vodka i got to cum from me eatin her out made her cum hard and made me suck her clit harder

Back