FACIAL EXPRESSIONS ON YOUR WIVES FACES

View attachment 758018 My wife getting her first BBC. She was still aprehensive about fucking another guy in front of me, but his dick felt so good to her that she couldn't help but to reveal her pleasure. He made her cum five times. Since that night, she only fucks black men (besides me)
This is my new favourite picture. You have a very sexy wife. I'd love to fill her with my cock and cum.

i dont know you. but, most males are beta-males resoductively. we are not that far evolutionarily removed from humans having a breeding Alpha male systen, just like most other large mammals. . . . . . . . . . <--was a bio major in college. :)
================================================
However , like all those beta male chimpanzees , us beta male men like to sneak our sperm into as much pussy as we can ....smile

yin needs yang. sonny needed cher. it all balances i guess.
====================================================
Many women would not be enjoying the "fruits" if not for the encouragement and support of their husbands ......
Now couples that had "reduced" sex lives are enjoying "life" more ..

954_1000ir.gif

====================================================
Many women would not be enjoying the "fruits" if not for the encouragement and support of their husbands ......
Now couples that had "reduced" sex lives are enjoying "life" more ..
i am not knowledgeable with 'cucking' really, other than what i have read here at b2w. we are not in a cuck-thing per se. more broadly categorized as an arrangement. . . . hub endures it, not cheers it. he does not watch or clean. he was present the first couple times, safety reasons, but not anymore. . . .

Back