Retiring from a Secret Passion: Reflecting on Four Years of Enjoying Stories and Videos

AOofOAK

Male
Gold Member
From
CA, US
Everyone has their preferences. I used to enjoy this a lot, but over time, I've grown tired of it. I want to clarify that I'm not criticizing the lifestyle you all enjoy; I respect your choices. I've read many stories and watched numerous videos, but I feel uncomfortable with the way some people fetishize black men. Personally, I can't continue participating in or be in that mindset. That's all I wanted to express. Thank you.

Ps: @EarthC137 I never met you, but I have seen your posts and comments. you are the hottest woman on this site. I’ve read your posts and you are absolutely intelligent in many ways.
I appreciate that, I've honestly not posted near as much here even though my participation in the lifestyle is higher than it's ever been for exactly the reason you stated. The level of fetishization, gatekeeping, and judgement on here has grown exponentially and it really has taken a lot of the fun and frivolity out of it

Back