Extra-marital Cuckold Affair?

Which way round, as in she was married and chucked you in an affair or you played the bull and she chucked her husband

As anyone out there ever had an affair with a woman that included cucking?
Not really sure what you mean......every married woman having an affair is cuckolding her husband. Its the very definition of cuckold.
Unless I have misunderstood what you meant.

Not really sure what you mean......every married woman having an affair is cuckolding her husband. Its the very definition of cuckold.
Unless I have misunderstood what you meant.
i think he means the extra male, is the one getting dominted, i.e. the husband still plays like a stag role and the extra male is doing the usual cuck role of say eating creampies etc. which does not really make it cuckolding as such

i think he means the extra male, is the one getting dominted, i.e. the husband still plays like a stag role and the extra male is doing the usual cuck role of say eating creampies etc. which does not really make it cuckolding as such
Ah got it.
As you say it's not really cuckolding though.

So my wife was having an affair with a black dude at her job. I believe he was a temp. I found out because I saw a text on her phone that said good morning sunshine! As I looked further into their texts I found video clips of her sucking his cock and him fucking her. I remember being stunned. It felt like a punch to the gut. But in a weird way I was turned on. We had a great sex life so I was guessing she wanted to try a bbc. I think I would have been more upset if she was having an affair with a white guy because I think feeling for each other would be present.
I never mentioned the texts to her and let it go. I believe the affair lasted a few months.
I think she’s felt guilt about it too. I consider myself a good looking guy and get a lot of female attention. She’s made comments like “I don’t care what you do as long as you come home to me”
Recently we were at a hotel bar and the server was hot!
My wife said she’s beautiful! I’d give you a pass with her.
Anyway I googled IR cuckold and found this site.
I’m not gay, sissy or want anything to do physically with another man, but I do find this lifestyle very interesting.

Back