Exotic Bull

Just Today My Doctor and 3 other Doctors said that I had a very strong sperm and they said they had never seen anything like it and that it was absolutely possible for me to impregnate a woman that has a hard time getting pregnant and possibly told she couldn't conceive, they wanted to know what I was doing, and my daily diet. I wouldn't tell them...But I told them I believe them I've been the Bull for Several Couple's and single women previously over this 25 year journey and last year I ran into a couple and a single woman who had been trying to conceive for years, Both women wanted to see if I could Breed them... well both were pregnant within 3 months... Look at these beautiful women. Tell me your thoughts..
Love You All 💕

Attachments

• tumblr_o69rz4iAtk1qdm4vvo1_500.jpg
    tumblr_o69rz4iAtk1qdm4vvo1_500.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 71
  • tumblr_nthwqdprLT1u9ayhoo1_250.jpg
    tumblr_nthwqdprLT1u9ayhoo1_250.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 65
Just Today My Doctor and 3 other Doctors said that I had a very strong sperm and they said they had never seen anything like it and that it was absolutely possible for me to impregnate a woman that has a hard time getting pregnant and possibly told she couldn't conceive, they wanted to know what I was doing, and my daily diet. I wouldn't tell them...But I told them I believe them I've been the Bull for Several Couple's and single women previously over this 25 year journey and last year I ran into a couple and a single woman who had been trying to conceive for years, Both women wanted to see if I could Breed them... well both were pregnant within 3 months... Look at these beautiful women. Tell me your thoughts..
Love You All 💕
Wow, love...

Back