Ebony women having white babies.

No GIF

Some people need to get a grip. It's an IR site, meaning that anyone should be able to communicate their fantasies regardless of skin colour.
i agree but from what i have seen the few months i've been here that isn't the case. Most the stuff posted if a white person posted about someone black it would be racist. But i come from a different generation that didn't care so much about race. Just look through threads yourself and you will see.

Some people need to get a grip. It's an IR site, meaning that anyone should be able to communicate their fantasies regardless of skin colour.
Nobody is stopping you from posting and sharing what you're into. You'll just find there isn't much of an appetite for it on here.

It's unfortunate though, so few sites for white men to find non-white partners in 2022 eh?

Nobody is stopping you from posting and sharing what you're into. You'll just find there isn't much of an appetite for it on here.

It's unfortunate though, so few sites for white men to find non-white partners in 2022 eh?
people are just to consumed with race these days. I remember in the 80's ( dating myself ) we didn't care we all hung out with everyone at the roller rink and arcades and dance clubs break dancing you would see black girls with white guys, black guys with white girls, white with white black with black and so on and so forth. It didn't matter to the majority of us you didn't see white women and black men going around bragging about each other like a trophy like you do now at least in my circles. Everyone was fucking everyone it's called the decade of decadence for a reason :) and we gave the world HIV and AIDS so that was the bad side of it. :)

people are just to consumed with race these days. I remember in the 80's ( dating myself ) we didn't care we all hung out with everyone at the roller rink and arcades and dance clubs break dancing you would see black girls with white guys, black guys with white girls, white with white black with black and so on and so forth. It didn't matter to the majority of us you didn't see white women and black men going around bragging about each other like a trophy like you do now at least in my circles. Everyone was fucking everyone it's called the decade of decadence for a reason :) and we gave the world HIV and AIDS so that was the bad side of it. :)
I'm a just stop you right there because people have always been consumed with race. If people weren't then America wouldn't have the horrific past that it does.

I've never understood this attempt at rewriting history as if racism isn't baked into America/North America's DNA. Maybe you weren't cognizant of it but black and minority people were and have been from the minute they stepped out of the womb.

I'm a just stop you right there because people have always been consumed with race. If people weren't then America wouldn't have the horrific past that it does.

I've never understood this attempt at rewriting history as if racism isn't baked into America/North America's DNA. Maybe you weren't cognizant of it but black and minority people were and have been from the minute they stepped out of the womb.
if you say so, i wasn't raised to judge someone by the color of their skin or somebody can't better themselves in this country just because the color of their skin.

if you say so, i wasn't raised to judge someone by the color of their skin or somebody can't better themselves in this country just because the color of their skin.
You realize your anecdotal experience isn't the same for all white people in America right?

This is all sounding very much like, "I don’t see colour". Spare me the semantics, all I'm getting is white privilege from you.

Back