Eat wife's black boyfriend's cum(creampies)

Hi guys.
First question for husbands:
What did you feel first time when you eat creampies.
2.for wife:
How it was.
Did you shocked when husband asked to do it?
Is it normal for you?
3.for BLACK MAN:
DO YOU LIKE IT WHEN HUSBAND EAT YOUR CUM FROM YOUR SLUT(HIS WIFE) PUSSY.
HAVE YOU EVER WANTED TO CUM TO HUSBAND MOUTH?

Attachments

• 12.11.22 Rülzheim 010.jpeg
    12.11.22 Rülzheim 010.jpeg
    50.2 KB · Views: 79
  • cuck versager muß beide sauber lecken.jpg
    cuck versager muß beide sauber lecken.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 78
I was dating a korean girl in college in another town and made a suprise trip out there. Once I got there I slipped her panties off and her pussy was so wet and I knew she just got creampied. I didn't know until then she was cuckolding Me. I mean it was obviously a creampie her pussy was so stretched and leaking. he must of creampied her like 10 minutes before I got there. I put my face closer and looked at her and she said don't but I started cleaning her up. We didn't talk about it because I was so embarrassed for a while later but she was seeing a bbc athlete on campus and he was literally fucking and filling her up 2 times a day. She never let me watch because she was embarrassed but she let me eat her out after he was done and I loved it.

Hi guys.
First question for husbands:
What did you feel first time when you eat creampies.
2.for wife:
How it was.
Did you shocked when husband asked to do it?
Is it normal for you?
3.for BLACK MAN:
DO YOU LIKE IT WHEN HUSBAND EAT YOUR CUM FROM YOUR SLUT(HIS WIFE) PUSSY.
HAVE YOU EVER WANTED TO CUM TO HUSBAND MOUTH?
CUCK - It was a bucket list fantasy so it was wild the first time , Now I do it because it is my place ,I'm not into men's cum on my own .
LADY - Answering for her , All I know is it was discussed before hand .
BULL - By the texts asking when we are getting together next .He enjoys it because he mentions it constantly . Cleaning her and his Cock . I answer Yes Sir .

Answer to question 1 - I was told to do it, and didn't want to. A very DOM black guy had just finished fucking my wife, and when he told me to clean her up as well as his cock, and I resisted, he grabbed me by the neck and ****** my head down between her legs. I did it, but gagged. After that, I became very addicted to cum, and now cannot wait to eat more cum. There is no such thing as too much cum. I happilly suck as many cocks as I can to get as much cum as I can. If a black guy wants to cum on my food, great, I'll eat it no problem. I'll eat cum from my wife or anywhere I can. I NEED cum. 100% addicted.

Back