Dripping Creampies...do y’all enjoy

My personal favorite is to have my husband under me licking my pussy when my pussy is filled full of cum. When he withdraws from my pussy cum gushes out of my pussy all over my husband's face. It sometimes turns me on to sit upright smashing my sopping wet pussy into his face. It is rather funny seeing his face covered in cum! I'm sure there will be someone who will write a nasty comment. Before you do please explain to me why it's OK for women to get a face full of cum and not men.
Thank you. You are sharing an intimate moment with your husband with his face buried in your beautiful, well fucked pussy. It’s a primal way for cucky to show he approves of the wife and bulls coupling. Makes him complicit in the act.

I just loved seeing a cream pie/pies run out of Her,At our first part in Tottenham nr London.
There were quite a number of guys attending , all really well hung black guys,there were 4 woman attending including My Wife , She was pounded from around 10.30 pm till about 4 am .
Towards the end, there was a massive wet patch on the sheet underneath Her.
As I was in a posistion To watch the two cock,s sliding in and out of Her arse and pussy.
I remember watching one of the guys pull out of Her ,after cumming in Her.
Climb off, smile at Me the bend down to watch another guy take His place,He looked Me in the eye directly saying “ Man She knows what she is doing She is great “ then running His finger round the edge of the huge wet patch underneath Her.
Saying “ Wow Man I hope You guys come back again!!! “
We did go back but on our own,( Just Her, and a much smaller gang of guys, from memory about 5 times over a 2/3 year period.
She loved it

Last edited:
Hubby here. We’re always cautious when with any partners but if we can find a tested gent …would love to see this. Never thought I’d like the idea but really growing on me! I know wifey would love cum dripping out of her!

Back