Dripping Creampies...do y’all enjoy

I know bulls love making them, but do husbands enjoy them as much!

This one is from this morning...
I absolutely love making them as a Black dick Bull. My regular QOS Hotwife demands a load from me during every visit and she receives it like a good wife that she is by opening her married legs to receive it.

Attachments

• 1load.jpg
    1load.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 346
  • VideoCapture_20211120-153959.jpg
    VideoCapture_20211120-153959.jpg
    215.5 KB · Views: 280
For those sexy white wives out there what is it for you to Have another man a Black man to put his load in you with or with out your husband there to see. What is your motivation to seek a black man out to do so? For me it is a huge turn on to have a sexy white wife craving me to cum in their pussy it's like the ultimate slutty act a wife can do imo. Which makes me drop huge loads in a pretty married white pussy. It's somewhat of an addiction 😜😅

Attachments

• The_big_drip.mp4
    44.9 MB
For those sexy white wives out there what is it for you to Have another man a Black man to put his load in you with or with out your husband there to see. What is your motivation to seek a black man out to do so? For me it is a huge turn on to have a sexy white wife craving me to cum in their pussy it's like the ultimate slutty act a wife can do imo. Which makes me drop huge loads in a pretty married white pussy. It's somewhat of an addiction 😜😅
Looks tasty

For my hot wife, it is to receive the ultimate in orgasms by breaking martial taboos. And being an adulteress with a Black man, intensifies her orgasms with the interracial element added to her already slutty ways. And she knows the hotter she makes her Black stud, the better the fucking will be that she receives. And by encouraging the stud to drop huge loads of his potent Black baby-makers deep in her welcoming, married, white womb and risking an interracial pregnancy, she commits the ultimate taboo that any white wife can commit. She pays her Black lover the ultimate compliment by combining her White DNA with his Black DNA to create a new life. And when I, her cuckold white husband, can watch her commit the ultimate infidelity, she permits me the pleasure of jerking off my tiny white dick and spill my useless white seed on the floor.

Attachments

• View under my wife Janet's CFM outfit, hot wife's body ready to commit adultry with strangers'...jpg
    View under my wife Janet's CFM outfit, hot wife's body ready to commit adultry with strangers'...jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 194
  • In Position.jpg
    In Position.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 101
  • My wife Janet having passionate foreplay with a bull in our martial bed.JPG
    My wife Janet having passionate foreplay with a bull in our martial bed.JPG
    54.6 KB · Views: 99
  • My wife Janet working at her one and only occupation, being a free whore and accepting baby-ma...JPG
    My wife Janet working at her one and only occupation, being a free whore and accepting baby-ma...JPG
    45.1 KB · Views: 89
  • Black Cum Seeping from a well-sated white married pussy.JPG
    Black Cum Seeping from a well-sated white married pussy.JPG
    51.7 KB · Views: 83
  • 4 Months After Being Bred By a Black Stranger, milk starting to seep from now working nipples.jpg
    4 Months After Being Bred By a Black Stranger, milk starting to seep from now working nipples.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 160
Looks good with a nice fat cock in it!!

Back