Don't neglect the ⚡️Power⚡️of dating app acquaintances

BayernBBC

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
Germany
Adult dating sites..

Great for eye-candy, grand exclamations of eroticism and promiscuity, and listings of 🔥 events taking place in the here, now and future. A lot of grandstanding if you ask me. I admit I have been and still am successful in the fruition of real life meetings and play times via (so-called) Adult Dating Apps/Websites (so called because regularly I'm confronted with juvenile behavior of the so called "Adults" who are members). A lot of show 'n tell, yet building a rapport that stimulates me wanting go meet (aside from what can be seen), just isn't there.

Vanilla Dating apps however is where Ive met some of the most welcoming and freakish women I've had or have the pleasure of getting to know. All that energy that some put into posting new photos, or making teaser videos is bottled up / in the closet/ discreetly hidden behind a walk of discreet conformity that shatters in submissive, worshipful BBC hungry greed after a few genial conversations and a meeting for coffee (where I get to serve extra dollops of cream, thank you☕️). Granted, effort of input will often define output. So if you can't be sociable, atractive and engaging outside of sharing dick pics, stick to what works for you. Yep...you might have to hold a true conversation outside of talking about "fuckery", when where how and in how many positions. ***Note*** I've found that the deeper the mind, the more entrenched the whore/slut/ worshipper is waiting for a Man with the right keys to give freedom. Prime example: I know a woman who is a top-tier executive for a major Deutsch firm. She beautiful and has a mind 10 x as radiant. Shes told me she's often told by "men" who've taken her on dates that's she's "too smart and composed to be good in bed". Sapio is sexy. Some Men find a woman who isn't just an outright "cumfuckmedoll" intimidating. Pity. You're missing out. More for me🤗
She and I met at her lovely loft in Frankfurt for coffee. We discussed Politics, Theology, Kink, Architecture...any and everything. Before the evening was complete (the date lasted til the earlyI had enjoyed all of her delicious holes and she was a greedy cum swallower among other wonderfully "depraved" acts . The low hanging or easily picked fruit is not always the sweetest🍒🍓🍑🍎🍇😈

So don't forget in your search for the next Hotwife, chocolate yearning vixen, and all around Black Dick Devotee', do your due diligence, say hello to a woman looking for "something casual" on vanilla sites. Be a Gentleman...be human, show and provide genuine interest. That woman who seems the quiet demure, brainy/nerdy/etc type might very well be a Succubus in disguise. You might just be amazed how many more "introverted freaks" you'll find and get to enjoy as opposed to the ever exhibitionistic, constantly talkative, rarely active Adult Site provocateurs.

Still waters run DEEP😈💦😈💦😈

Just my thought of the day😊

Last edited:
The most sexually fulfilling g relationship I ever had started on tinder. 2 years together, and I SPECIFICALLY listed kink in my bio, so she knew what was up.

If you try that on bumble though, they will ban you, ask me how I know.

Back