Don't have to be a sissy to be submissive to Black men

Hello all interracial lovers. After reading so many great articles, I wanted to clarify something.

You don't have to be a sissy to submit to black men. I'm not a sissy and not a gay man. I'm a professional white guy who is submissive when I'm around dominant black men. I'm not sure what you call me but I'm just the way I am. Just a normal guy who will probably physically submit to a dominant black man in the near future. I've had many instances in my life when black men have slept with my gf's and I guess that didn't help my submissiveness.

After all the sissy articles around here just I wanted everyone to know there are different men on this site too.

Cheers.
I agree with that sentiment. Our second bull was the first one to break my touch barrier and he was able to control the situation and the dynamic and most importantly he was to very quickly have control over my wife and he had her so turned on that he used her to get me to go from just watching and dirty talk to walking her out of the bathroom and across the room so I could present her to him for his inspection.

That led to me being told to undress her and then to undress myself and when he called me his bitch everything changed and I could see the increased arousal in my wife and so could he and he pounded on that advantage.

He had me spreading her ass and legs for him to inspect his new white pussy and when he was between her legs and stroking his unbelievably thick and long slightly curved upward big headed deep black cock he was to my wife and saying dirty things to her and about her and about me and even our marriage to each other and he had her so turned on when he had her calling herself names and we were calling each other names and we were both surprised by how much we were enjoying the rush that he learned down on by her neck and while he was kissing her neck and ear he was whispering in her ear and that was his secret weapon he could ask her if she wanted to see what he wanted to happen and he would make her say it to me.
He broke the touch barrier when he had her saying she wanted to see me put him inside her and I never looked back.

Before we finished I had not only guided him into my wife several times I had rubbed his balls in almost every position.

The big moment the thing he told us after was his most favorite thing to have happen was to get the husband to suck him in front of his wife because he would watch her face to see the moment when she saw her husband as a bitch and he knew he had her and he could push her with the husband falling in behind into what being black owned was all about.

He described it as not a gay or even bi thing, he said he was neither, but for him it was all about the power dynamics and the racial tension that he liked.

And I too am an alpha every other part of my life except when my wife and I were in a black owned relationship and it felt amazing

Back