🩷🩷🩷

I don't usually put out anything negative about fellow posters. It's just not worth a fight.

But, I gotta downvote your critique of TayRosiee. Those are sexy, well formed legs and they have done a better job presenting than 99% of us on this site could hope to achieve.

Please encourage each other, not tear each other down.

I know I couldn't begin to look 1/4 as fem.
I Apologize if I offended anyone. it was just an observation. Maybe it is the photo angles. She has a nice body!

I Apologize if I offended anyone. it was just an observation. Maybe it is the photo angles. She has a nice body!
All is good. I have a friend who is in transition and I see how easily an innocent remark can throw them into self doubt. I hope @TayRosiee stays around and contributes here. I bet they can tempt some BBC and share some good stories.

Hey everybody 🩷🏳️‍⚧️ I’m Tay! Just wanted to encourage any of my fellow sissies that I’ve been crossdressing since I was a young but have been transitioning now since my divorce in 2019. If it is something you really want it can be done!😁
Wow you are looking so sexy. Good job cross dressing .

Little hard to hide a dick in that dress??

Hey everybody 🩷🏳️‍⚧️ I’m Tay! Just wanted to encourage any of my fellow sissies that I’ve been crossdressing since I was a young butget to look that have been transitioning now since my divorce in 2019. If it is something you really want it can be done!😁
You look fantastic.
Would love to good

Back