Doing a new up to date roll call! State where you’re from! So if you’re real state your location!

You still want some BBC?
thanks but I've had to put all this on hold as I was diagnosed with a serious stomach condition called Gastroparesis which means paralysis of the stomach. Where food doesn't not empty out of my stomach fast enough and keeps me in pain and malnourished.

thanks but I've had to put all this on hold as I was diagnosed with a serious stomach condition called Gastroparesis which means paralysis of the stomach. Where food doesn't not empty out of my stomach fast enough and keeps me in pain and malnourished.
Dang, that sounds rough. I hope you recover from your condition ❤️

Sorry to hear that you are still dealing with this, I pray that you get better.

Back