Does your wife dress in revealing or sexy outfits with "normal" friends?

My gf dresses much sexier at work than when she's with me, it makes me so jealous. One time I picked her up when her car was in the shop and she looked like a professional dominatrix 🤣 in a leather pencil skirt. She also has these skin-tight micro plaid pants that look painted on. She says they are for her "work-husband" and says that if I want to see her in them I should ask him to make a video 😶
Then she smiles. 😁
I love being with a girl who knows she can fuck around behind my back and I won't say *******.

Attachments

• IMG_5031.jpg
    IMG_5031.jpg
    546.2 KB · Views: 56
My Wife/Mistress saves all Her slutty clothes for Black Men.....around friends and family, She's just "jeans and t-shirts"....

Okay so yes and no... I am super self conscious about my body, and so I don't wear like skimpy clothes like lots of other women wear....usually T-shirts and jeans/shorts, or dresses form more formal stuff....but

My tits are huge, so no matter what they are always obvious, and no matter what I'm wearing, no matter how thick my bra is, when my nipples gets hard they are very visible. Especially after getting them pierced.

I will say that I am great at being able to quickly flash a boob when I want to, so like maybe I'm not wearing a tiny tank top, or a short skirt, but my boobs do get seen quite often 😳

This is actually a really insightful convo and topic. All these choices feel like an ice cream headache. Warm weather, cold weather, vacation vibes at home, seeing friends, colleagues, or maybe no one at all? And, oh, are we getting sexy just for oursleves, for someone else, or for a little mix of both? Are you into shoes, bags, or have a thing for certain tops or jeans? The decisions are endless… and honestly, kind of fun!

There’s another layer which in my case has a lot to do with it, which was how I looked physically. People can be ******* an abnormally tall and skinny teen and young adult!! *******.

It all depends on the function and who is going to be there. Neighbors, friends and family at a cook out, casual and conservative is my preference. Acquaintances in the life style a bit more risque. After all we're usually there for more then the eats and drinks.

Back