Does anyone else absolutely love rap music?

well, of course, we all have different tastes!!
still I really dont think the word " music" is appropriated when we speak about rap ! it maybe deserves attention as a kind of social protest or whatever
but , no, this is no music !!

OK. You don't think rap is music. I got it.

So post musical songs of what you think is superior to rap/hip hop

there is no tune, they dont even sing, they talk !! !many reasons to say, respectfully that rap is a form of expression, but it s not music, at all !
I mean classical music doesn't even have lyrics..most opera and musical the performers are not singing .

Idk like all music has a "tune" .if you don't like rap that's cool but dont making up fictional facts that doesn't make sense it kinda sound like you don't like it because it's black

The reality of it is rap music/hip hop is universal. Anything and excuses you can make about it ,there's a rap song with it .

I don't care for country music but I'm not going to say something of the wall like country music has no rhythm and even with the fact that I don't like country there are songs that i can admit are good .

You like all music but rap not music but it actually is ,so you don't like all music .
Is basically saying you like to be open minded by being selective

the
I mean classical music doesn't even have lyrics..most opera and musical the performers are not singing .

Idk like all music has a "tune" .if you don't like rap that's cool but dont making up fictional facts that doesn't make sense it kinda sound like you don't like it because it's black

The reality of it is rap music/hip hop is universal. Anything and excuses you can make about it ,there's a rap song with it .

I don't care for country music but I'm not going to say something of the wall like country music has no rhythm and even with the fact that I don't like country there are songs that i can admit are good .

You like all music but rap not music but it actually is ,so you don't like all music .
Is basically saying you like to be open minded by being selective
In operas the performers are not singing ??? Well, you probably never been to an oera house, you would not say so !
By the way, we were speaking about "modern " music, from the last 60 years or so :not about classical music.
I cant deny that many people like rap ( which is according to me another evidence of human decadence ) but I refuse ro call it music
It s violent, it s ugly and mostly, incredibly poor and childish, sometimes the lyrics are so stupid it makes any normal person laugh !
I dont care if it s supposed to be Black, it s just ....Appaling !

the

In operas the performers are not singing ??? Well, you probably never been to an oera house, you would not say so !
By the way, we were speaking about "modern " music, from the last 60 years or so :not about classical music.
I cant deny that many people like rap ( which is according to me another evidence of human decadence ) but I refuse ro call it music
It s violent, it s ugly and mostly, incredibly poor and childish, sometimes the lyrics are so stupid it makes any normal person laugh !
I dont care if it s supposed to be Black, it s just ....Appaling
Once again not all rap and hip hop is violent. That's you interpretation of it because you don't know all that facts .
Small minded people enjoy going down rabbit holes when the point was made clear .
You said rap music isn't music .which you are wrong ..no need to break it down even farther just move on

And FYI..oprea singers are not singers they are actors in a theater. If we are going to be technical. They talk more then sing in a opera. So you are still wrong

Last edited:
Once again not all rap and hip hop is violent. That's you interpretation of it because you don't know all that facts .
Small minded people enjoy going down rabbit holes when the point was made clear .
You said rap music isn't music .which you are wrong ..no need to break it down even farther just move on
I m free to think what I want, and I move on whenever I want

And FYI..oprea singers are not singers that are actors in a theater. If we are going to be technical. They talk more then sing in a opera. So you are still wrong
my dear friend, I play the piano since I was 8, my parents took me with them at concerts of opera for years !!
So, dont be offended but I know music ( at least this music) better than you !!
well anyway, that s not important
after all, anyone is free to prefer uglyness than beauty; rudeness than elegance, noise than harmony !!

As I said, any music! Pop, blues, rock; disco, funk, newage, metal, jazz etc;...Any music !
Rap is something different, maybe interesting in some very rare occasions, but it s not music
Actually rap comes from those forms of music .you don't music where it's no singing but you like jazz and blues ..🤦🏿 are you serious???

Actually rap comes from those forms of music .you don't music where it's no singing but you like jazz and blues ..🤦🏿 are you serious???
I gave examples of various kinds of music, all different, but which for various reasons deserve to be called " music "

my dear friend, I play the piano since I was 8, my parents took me with them at concerts of opera for years !!
So, dont be offended but I know music ( at least this music) better than you !!
well anyway, that s not important
after all, anyone is free to prefer uglyness than beauty; rudeness than elegance, noise than harmony !!
See there you go again ...when sid anyone asked did you play the piano?

What does that have to do with the conversation?

You clearly don't know music ..you know how to play the piano and you think that makes you a expert in all music ..but it don't

Lol but hey I know how to drive a car so I must know how to fly a plane or sail a boat huh?

I gave examples of various kinds of music, all different, but which for various reasons deserve to be called " music "
Oh so you didn't read ..well if you did you would understand why I used your example to explain the rap was form from you various examples.

You would understand that you ate contradiction in saying rap no music because they don't sing .but alot of jazz and blue they also don't sing ..

what so hard about admitting everything you are saying is nothing more then your opinion and has no merit outside of your personal feelings

Oh so you didn't read ..well if you did you would understand why I used your example to explain the rap was form from you various examples.

You would understand that you ate contradiction in saying rap no music because they don't sing .but alot of jazz and blue they also don't sing ..

what so hard about admitting everything you are saying is nothing more then your opinion and has no merit outside of your personal feelings
you re the one who does not read carefully But I remember now other conversations with you and it was the same
Well, good night !

you re the one who does not read carefully But I remember now other conversations with you and it was the same
Well, good night !
Huh ??? What?? ...the other conversation is the problem now .....ok

No the only problem with me at the moment is living in a world with grown men who can't handle being wrong so they make up every excuse and every reason .instead of simply owning it ..idk about any conversation beside the one we are having now ..

I'm done now ..we are welcome to make up any excuses you need to feel better about yourself ....ok

Huh ??? What?? ...the other conversation is the problem now .....ok

No the only problem with me at the moment is living in a world with grown men who can't handle being wrong so they make up every excuse and every reason .instead of simply owning it ..idk about any conversation beside the one we are having now ..

I'm done now ..we are welcome to make up any excuses you need to feel better about yourself ....ok
I feel good !!Lucky enough to be born in the right side of the world
My apologies for this, I admitt it s not fair ;)

Back