Does anyone else absolutely love rap music?

I never even thought rap could be called music !!!
yes, it s nothing but noise and stupid lyrics writen by 7 yeras old k ids
Of course not ; thanks God
I hate it, it s so stupid and ugly
You don't know what the fuck you are talking about.
Have you heard all rap music?
And men like this expect men like you to come here to be selected as big-dicked private fuck a n imals or sexual wildlife for their wives. And men like you agree to this? LOL.

I like rapping about that married pussy!♠️

🎶 "I met your wife the other day, and this is what she had to say, she said she needer bigger cock, I said yeah that's true, just let your hubby know, and I will give to you"! 🎶

Just a little something something for all you hotwives out there!😁

Pardon, but I absolutely can't stand rap music. But my hubby loves to play rap music, he says it fits perfectly to the sound of me getting clapped by bulls 😆. So yeah, I do listen to it passively during the sessions with bulls, but active listening-hell naw. Musicianship and instruments is what I need, so I incline towards rock, metal and jazz.

Cool. We all have different tastes

But can you please post on here what you think are great songs and great music (get it from youtube and post the link)

After all we blk guys don't know what great music and songs as rap is stupid and ugly. Right ?
well, of course, we all have different tastes!!
still I really dont think the word " music" is appropriated when we speak about rap ! it maybe deserves attention as a kind of social protest or whatever
but , no, this is no music !!

Cool. We all have different tastes

But can you please post on here what you think are great songs and great music (get it from youtube and post the link)

After all we blk guys don't know what great music and songs as rap is stupid and ugly. Right ?
any music from the 60, 70,80 90until nowis better than rap
speaking only about nowadays, The Week End, EdSheeran, so many others !!!!

Back