Do Your Wife’s Friends Know Your Small?

My wife has been making comments lately in front of one of her sisters that actually saw me naked by accident years ago, one day when her sister was at our house I told her I was running up town and if she needed me to pick anything up, she says how about a young stud with a big dick! Her sister got a good laugh and felt embarrassed for me but I loved the humiliation!

My wife has been making comments lately in front of one of her sisters that actually saw me naked by accident years ago, one day when her sister was at our house I told her I was running up town and if she needed me to pick anything up, she says how about a young stud with a big dick! Her sister got a good laugh and felt embarrassed for me but I loved the humiliation!
I asked my wife if she has told her sister my desires, she says she hasn’t but I often wonder.

I asked my wife if she has told her sister my desires, she says she hasn’t but I often wonder.
I didn’t screenshot the full convo but the topic was them discussing how long it had been since her and I had PIV and whether or not she was going to be exclusive with our bull.

Attachments

• IMG_0326.jpeg
    IMG_0326.jpeg
    227.4 KB · Views: 23
Back