Do Your Hubbies find BBC for you?

i can provide a Woman with some. Well, actually i don't know what they're packing as i haven't seen them in the nude. *lol* But i help Women make connections by introducing them to some of my Black African friends. ;)

I have chosen every guy who has been with my wife for the past two years. She finds it hot that she has no input in the choice. We are trying something new this month though where she is going to contact a guy we already know and arrange for him to fuck her. He has fucked her before and knows our lifestyle. I have let him know that I've given the two of them permission. We'll see how it shapes up.

Last edited:
Unfortunately yes I do, she wants no part of it. At the time that we joined our first swingers on line dating site both of us were involved, we soon learned that it takes a lot of time to actually get a group of people to start making a selection, then to the meet and greets that you have to space them out because you still have your work and other commitments. At that time this was new to us, so you assume everybody is REAL lol and then a good number of the ones we selected don't show up wasting a lot of our time, reason why she wants no part of it. According to her men make a huge drama about getting somebody to fuck, if this was run by women it would be a lot easier just because we as wife's and Moms, we just don't have the time, and I kinda agree with her lol. Try to set up a GB yeah right, she prefers for me to let her know two weeks in advance, no need to show her the selection, no meet and greet, just tell me the day and time and we will be there, I'll fuck them we will have a great time and be done with it.

Unfortunately yes I do, she wants no part of it. At the time that we joined our first swingers on line dating site both of us were involved, we soon learned that it takes a lot of time to actually get a group of people to start making a selection, then to the meet and greets that you have to space them out because you still have your work and other commitments. At that time this was new to us, so you assume everybody is REAL lol and then a good number of the ones we selected don't show up wasting a lot of our time, reason why she wants no part of it. According to her men make a huge drama about getting somebody to fuck, if this was run by women it would be a lot easier just because we as wife's and Moms, we just don't have the time, and I kinda agree with her lol. Try to set up a GB yeah right, she prefers for me to let her know two weeks in advance, no need to show her the selection, no meet and greet, just tell me the day and time and we will be there, I'll fuck them we will have a great time and be done with it.

Simply put, Bravo!

It's my husband who vetted all my 3 first black bulls. Great studs! Then he gave me a hall pass and I started picking them myself. Strictly speaking of their cocks, things went progressively sizeable. Then, only months ago, he brought a black hunk to a FFMM. That one really expanded my horizons and left me with some soreness.

Back