DO YOU REALLY WANT TO WATCH YOUR WIFE LIKE THIS ?

Women are evolutionary designed to be sluts and that's not something that suddenly extinct when they get married.
Sometimes it just takes an accidental eye-contact, a smile and a couple of tequila shots to bring the a beyond-suspicion wife down on her knees begging like a whore the young black guy who's been hooked with, to fuck her harder and harder...
No shame, no regrets, just primitive, raw lust in a sleazy motel, that her husband would never picture her in.
More husbands should support and encourage their wives to be whores for black men to use and abuse.

View attachment 7479821

Your wife's been drinking rum at the resort and flirting with bartenders. She disappears for a while but you have a few more drinks. You come back to your room, already hearing the pounding before you open the door. You open up to find this and neither notices or even cares that you're in the room watching.
I never knew how much I loved rum until I had to forgive someone who wasn't sorry and accept an apology I never received.

View attachment 7479821

Your wife's been drinking rum at the resort and flirting with bartenders. She disappears for a while but you have a few more drinks. You come back to your room, already hearing the pounding before you open the door. You open up to find this and neither notices or even cares that you're in the room watching.

After he’s gone, your wife tearfully says to you,
“Hon, I’m so sorry. I drank too much. I got so horny and he was flirting with me”

You say to your wife:

Back