DO YOU REALLY WANT TO WATCH YOUR WIFE LIKE THIS ?

Thinking about your choices now 😳
Look at that lucky white wife being fucked in her asshole, unprotected married white cunt and mouth all at the same time, air tight, while her lucky white cuckold husband jacks off while he pushes his wife's head up and down on the big black cock in his wife's mouth, helping her to fuck the black guy's cock with her mouth.

My hubby has pulled the curtain back so everyone could watch, and yes he turned on the lights and lit the room just like this, we got several claps and cheers, even from the other wives standing outside watching
Your lucky husband is proud of you, his loving married white slut wife, and wants everyone to see the naked black man that has chosen you to be the lucky white wife that he is going to fuck tonight and soak his wife in his cum.

I don't know if I am different then most on here or not but I feel I am more or a mental masochist .
I would be a liar if I said that two people have sex in front of you id not hot ..but
I get off more on her power , control and independence . over being giddy that she is getting fucked .
I hate when he cums in her or when they smile , laugh or kiss get closer and are having legitimate fun .
But I love that she is such a strong woman that she can get what she wants and basically say "fuck you" I'm doing this .
I feel closer to her .. and like a ******* crave her next move .

I really want to watch my wife like this again. I hope it will happen soon again.
Seeing my wife with BBC in her was trilling experience and we want more.

What would make it happen is: does your wife want it to happen again?
Was she genuinely pleased and aroused? Does your wife desire those feelings again?
Hope the answers to these questions is Yes.

What would make it happen is: does your wife want it to happen again?
Was she genuinely pleased and aroused? Does your wife desire those feelings again?
Hope the answers to these questions is Yes.
The answers to your questions are: Definitelly. Yes and yes.
The last time it happened on our vacation the original plan was to try in once and see how we feel. We saw that it is the right thing for us she did it with him 6 more time. She would enjoy it more but the vacation was over.

827842443-gif.6856759

LIKE THIS ??? YES!!!! more of wife in our media albums on our profile

4.jpg

Back