DO YOU REALLY WANT TO WATCH YOUR WIFE LIKE THIS ?

Love a cock where the foreskin still partially covers the head when it’s hard,,,gives you the best “glide” when it’s in your hand, and ya gotta love how it bunches up on your lips and basically kisses you back when you kiss the tip, Damn!!! Just Imagining it, it’s moments like this when I’d just jump in the car and boogie on down the road to the nearest glory hole. Even after doing that for 40 years, I still can’t get over the fact that the majority of women have no idea that there’s literally “cock on demand”, no strings, pick one and do what you want with it, then wipe your chin (or wherever), get back in your car and be home in time to cook dinner and greet hubby at the door with a big sloppy kiss, LOL,,,just might lead to some pie eating, you never know,,,God bless America!🇺🇸
Please explain this to my wife! She doesn't believe me that she can have cock whenever she wants it!

Please explain this to my wife! She doesn't believe me that she can have cock whenever she wants it!
What can I say that I didn’t just put forth…you go to your local adult shop that has video booths, hopefully with glory holes. Eventually you’ll learn the best times, of course there those hubs on their way home from work that stop by for a quickie assuming later tonight his wife’s gonna tell him she got a headache, or the lunch crowd that just needs a little pick me up to break up the day. Go into a booth (if your a woman alone and there’s men there), soon someone will appear at the hole showcasing what they have to offer (forget soon, immediately), you look it over, does it appeal to you? If not you just ignore it, or wave it off, if it does, then you do a little “finger phishing“ (it’s exactly like it sounds), simply put your finger through the hole, then withdraw it, it’ll soon be replaced with the cock you’ve chosen…now it’s yours to do as you please, suck it, just get it hard and back onto it, whatever…when you done wipe up and go to the ladies room…then get in your car and go home…try to wipe the smile off your face before you open the door though! LOL. When you want a piece of pie, you go to the fridge, will it be apple of pumpkin, you decide, sit at the table and eat it, put the dish in the sink, and go about your business…that’s just how easy it is!

Back