DO YOU REALLY WANT TO WATCH YOUR WIFE LIKE THIS ?

Not only wifey! hubby would love to see him pounding her good 🤩
Love a cock where the foreskin still partially covers the head when it’s hard,,,gives you the best “glide” when it’s in your hand, and ya gotta love how it bunches up on your lips and basically kisses you back when you kiss the tip, Damn!!! Just Imagining it, it’s moments like this when I’d just jump in the car and boogie on down the road to the nearest glory hole. Even after doing that for 40 years, I still can’t get over the fact that the majority of women have no idea that there’s literally “cock on demand”, no strings, pick one and do what you want with it, then wipe your chin (or wherever), get back in your car and be home in time to cook dinner and greet hubby at the door with a big sloppy kiss, LOL,,,just might lead to some pie eating, you never know,,,God bless America!🇺🇸

Love a cock where the foreskin still partially covers the head when it’s hard,,,give you the best “glide” when it’s in your had, and ya gotta love how it bunches up on your lips and basically kisses you back when you kiss the top, Damn!!! Just Imagining it, it’s moments like this when I’d just jump in the car and boogie on down the road to the nearest glory hole. Even after doing that for 40 years, I still can’t get over the fact that the majority of women have no idea that there’s literally “cock on demand”, no strings, pick one and do what you want with it, then wipe your chin (or wherever), get back in your car and be home in time to cook dinner and greet hubby at the door with a big sloppy kiss, LOL,,,just might lead to some pie eating, you never know,,,God bless America!🇺🇸
You love a nice thick load sliding down your throat as that cock shoots stream after stream into your mouth Baby!!!! Don’t you???

You love a nice thick load sliding down your throat as that cock shoots stream after stream into your mouth Baby!!!! Don’t you???
I very rarely swallow it and let it slide down my throat, that way it’s all over way to soon, although at first I may swallow a bit, I prefer to gather it all up in my mouth, use in for additional sensation as I swirl my tongue around it, filling my entire mouth, that when thee true taste finally reveals itself, is it gonna have a bitter bite, or will it be like sweet cream butter, who’s knows, but that’s when I swallow it,,,you’ve gotta come away with the whole experience. If you’re the type of girl (like I am), who thanx her lover for letting her give him a BJ, then you’re into it for the whole experience!

I very rarely swallow it and let it slide down my throat, that way it’s all over way to soon, although at first I may swallow a bit, I prefer to gather it all up in my mouth, use in for additional sensation as I swirl my tongue around it, filling my entire mouth, that when thee true taste finally reveals itself, is it gonna have a bitter bite, or will it be like sweet cream butter, who’s knows, but that’s when I swallow it,,,you’ve gotta come away with the whole experience. If you’re the type of girl (like I am), who thanx her lover for letting her give him a BJ, then you’re into it for the whole experience!
That’s it you little slut, enjoy giving pleasure as the bull enjoys your work on his cock!!!

Back