Do you like black men or big black cock

Holla909

Male
Gold Member
Real Person
I have a question for a lot of the ladies here and I am almost sure that I might not get a lot of answers. Out of curiosity are you ladies, or couples, interested in black men or BBC? In other words would you have a relationship with a black man or are you only interested in the sex? Tell me your thoughts🤔.

Last edited:
If you want honest answers on this thread, youre not gonna get it lmao!! Its not in average persons nature to be honest. But I think almost all Black men know answer to this question and the answer most women will admit to. 😂

I'm not sure what you mean by this but not all black men are packing massive dicks... Believe it or not... Bigger on average doesn't mean every single one is big... The women here can even tell you that... Some women here are actually with Black men in real life.

That said, if you are referring to people fetishising us on here then yeah you'd be right because that is the back bone for that lifestyle on both sides. I no longer fucks with those people after realizing how many racist I've probably fucked. For me, personally, you have to prove you actually like black people and don't see them as sex toys-- it's easy to sniff out.

**Continues through thread**

Not gonna respond directly to this and get into belitting. Over time Ill just let this community see and decide for themselves. You can be silent when youre confident in the point youre trying to make. 👌

**Oh this explains everything**

You told on yourself with this passive aggressiveness :cautious:

You're acting like a narc. That's what is apparent based off of your dominant patterns of behaviour and worthwhile women can spot the fragility from miles away. Some here might not care because they see us as objects but the best couples and women do care. Trust that.

My guy you spent an entire thread arguing with her over how alpha you are then come in here to stir ******* up again. She bruised that childhood ego in you that never grew up. I can tell you as someone with no horse in the race it's not a good look from you like at all...

Avaadore was literally in other threads telling racist people on this site to fuck off. Yet you question the integrity in her attraction to black men because she wasn't receptive of you and any guy knows when a women isn't receptive she simply isn't into you and sees past your bullshit. You dry her pussy up into sandpaper because you're overdoing it. It's not them. We don't do excuses here. We don't blame women when they don't treat us nice like mommy.

Dudes like you think just because a site is full of women who are attracted to black men that they should role out the red carpet for you or that you're entitled to their respect?? Come on brehs. I know this because I'm 27 and had to learn myself... How the fuck are you doing this at 34? Lol. Must be working for you though so do you 🤷🏿‍♂️.

This needs to repeated in every thread:

Respect is reciprocal, you get what you give.

I was always attracted to black guys. Until my 30s I never dated a white guy. Not that I wasnt attracted to white men, the opportunity never presented itself. I was just always more drawn to black men. Not for their dicks, but for the guy. His attitude, his demeanor, his confidence... and his interest in ME. I have 2 bi-racial ******* and all of my “relationships” until the last few years were only with black men. My current relationship with Mr. ILBBCFUN (who happens to be white) is one based on friendship, crazy attraction and openness. We are having fun and enjoying each other, while still enjoying a certain level of freedom. I still am attracted to black men, and very much enjoy sex with black men... and not because of some ridiculous stereotype that all black men are carrying around massive throbbing giant cocks.

I was always attracted to black guys. Until my 30s I never dated a white guy. Not that I wasnt attracted to white men, the opportunity never presented itself. I was just always more drawn to black men. Not for their dicks, but for the guy. His attitude, his demeanor, his confidence... and his interest in ME. I have 2 bi-racial ******* and all of my “relationships” until the last few years were only with black men. My current relationship with Mr. ILBBCFUN (who happens to be white) is one based on friendship, crazy attraction and openness. We are having fun and enjoying each other, while still enjoying a certain level of freedom. I still am attracted to black men, and very much enjoy sex with black men... and not because of some ridiculous stereotype that all black men are carrying around massive throbbing giant cocks.
Well said. Though I’m carrying a massive throbbing black kok!

I'm in the "both" demograhic, too. ✌
Hi red Rose I just had a question for you I'ma straight married Puerto Rican man with a little dick and I've been told by a gay white friend that it's almost like a out-of-body heavenly experience to feel a big black dick in your mouth and he told me it would change my life it would totally change my life and it's all that I would want is it addicting how's it feel to try and get a long one as far as you can in your throat

You said that you are almost sure that you might not get a lot of answers? Probably. The question is a bit on the silly side. You see, a black man is always more than the sum of his parts (his cock in your case). More than just a sexual creature. When you lay with a black man, you lay with HIM; not his cock.
i think in his question he maybe wanted to ask what about black people with regular size penis ?
I think he wanted to know : you love the huge dick or the fact his black (like even a regular size it’s fine if the guy is black)

👍🏿

if you don’t like the guy, only the size is not enough. From the other hand, a charming and muscular guy with a small penis is also disappointing, I’m not interested in that. I’d say a combination of things, but size definitely does matter !

I'm into black men, genitals irrelevant. The majority of my relationships and men I've loved have been black.

I don't consider myself "in the lifestyle" and generally reject all the race play and "bbc" ******* that comes along with it because I don't fetishize or dehumanize people by reducing them to their genitals.

I'm here because I love black men, not because I want one as a sex prop.
We love you too baby

Back