Do you like black men or big black cock

Holla909

Male
Gold Member
Real Person
I have a question for a lot of the ladies here and I am almost sure that I might not get a lot of answers. Out of curiosity are you ladies, or couples, interested in black men or BBC? In other words would you have a relationship with a black man or are you only interested in the sex? Tell me your thoughts🤔.

Last edited:
I'm into black men, genitals irrelevant. The majority of my relationships and men I've loved have been black.

I don't consider myself "in the lifestyle" and generally reject all the race play and "bbc" ******* that comes along with it because I don't fetishize or dehumanize people by reducing them to their genitals.

I'm here because I love black men, not because I want one as a sex prop.
a woman of class with a mind of her own.

I like people. Black, white, Hispanic, Asian, Martian, Male, Female, Undecided. I don't care who/what/how they are. If they are polite, considerate, and have something to say, I'll probably either like or at least get along with them. In short, I treat everyone equally, until they go out of their way to upset me, Then it will take a lot of work on their part to correct the situation that they destroyed.

That being said, I love my hubby (white), I love his cock, and I love my Black playmate, both for who he is and what he does for me when we're together.

You said that you are almost sure that you might not get a lot of answers? Probably. The question is a bit on the silly side. You see, a black man is always more than the sum of his parts (his cock in your case). More than just a sexual creature. When you lay with a black man, you lay with HIM; not his cock.

I have dated many black men in my life and have always had a very strong attraction to black men. Back in my dating days dick size was not important and I dated a number of black men who were average size or below. However, as it relates to my lifestyle currently, a big dick is one of my requirements for my lovers, as one of many other factors I take into consideration.

Sure, sure. I bet lol. *rolls eyes*
In case it wasn't already abundantly clear, your opinion holds no value to me.

I don't need to sit around talking about how I see myself - I live it and prove it daily with how I comport myself.

I'm surprised in your case that you can even manage to remove your head from your ass long enough to smash out these narcissistic ego strokes you call your opinions lol

Thanks for responding. Just wanted to make sure everyone could see your "love for Black men" like I do. Im good here. Carry-on.
Oh that love doesn't extend to you, make no mistake. I have no love for self obsessed little children. Your race doesn't give you a free pass to act the way you are, just because I love black men doesn't mean I'm obligated to like shitty people.

Not gonna respond to this. Over time Ill just let this community see and decide for themselves. You cant be silent when youre confident in the point youre trying to make. 👌
Which once again proves the point I initially made that unfortunately unleashed your childishness all over every thread I've commented on in the last week.

IF YOU ARE SOMETHING, YOU DON'T NEED TO SAY IT.

So, by going all over the place talking about how "alpha" you are, it proves the point to the contrary. I'm glad we're in agreement finally.

Which once again proves the point I initially made that unfortunately unleashed your childishness all over every thread I've commented on in the last week.

IF YOU ARE SOMETHING, YOU DON'T NEED TO SAY IT.

So, by going all over the place talking about how "alpha" you are, it proves the point to the contrary. I'm glad we're in agreement finally.

SAVAGE😅

Last edited:
Back