Do you like BBC In the ass?

My husband posted a text I sent him from my bulls house saying round one complete. He did not include the pictures my bull sent him though. The first time he took my married virgin ass. He fucked and slapped the heck out of my poor ass. I never let hubs fuck me in the ass. Something special just for my bulls. Black men seem to love fucking us white wives in the ass. Hope you like the pics. 20200523_173147.jpg20200523_173222.jpg20200523_173244.jpg

My husband posted a text I sent him from my bulls house saying round one complete. He did not include the pictures my bull sent him though. The first time he took my married virgin ass. He fucked and slapped the heck out of my poor ass. I never let hubs fuck me in the ass. Something special just for my bulls. Black men seem to love fucking us white wives in the ass. Hope you like the pics. View attachment 3372967View attachment 3372968View attachment 3372969
Tell us more, I like the fact that he slapped ur poor ass.
Also DM me for some D pics ;)

I don't know about others, I can only tell about my experience.
At first and though I was scared of pain, I just wanted to show my black lover (who wanted anal) how special he was to me. I felt like giving myself fully to him, with him being in a place no other man had been before, even my husband.
On the other hand and being the wonderful lover he is, he never pressured me as much as I felt ****** to do anything I didn't want to. Took some time of training, stretching and a lot of lube. That first time it hurted, I won't deny it, but in the end I got used to it and after he finished he made me feel how he appreciated it.
Then we went on doing it from time to time, so I started getting used to it, with pain disappearing little by little, and making the best of it. Mastery comes with practice. I learnt to enjoy the sensations I felt and ended up having some amazing orgasms by fingering myself while feeling him in my ass. And then one day I found myself with two black penises inside me, pussy and anus, and I discovered what heaven can be and the rewarding and empowering sensation I may be a sex goddess.
Very close to my experience, with the exception of it taking me 3 or 4 times before I could let him finish. I love the "I may be a sex goddess" statement. ME TOO! LOL!
Please login or become a member to view

any man who wants to fuck a woman up the ass should let someone fuck them and see how they enjoy, most of the commentators here are men with big imaginations and small experiences
They would see the importance of lube, preparation, and training, perhaps using inflatable plugs and dildoes....and patience and taking it slow..

i was in a club in the washroom and a black guy came up and chatted a bit , i had seen his cock and knew it was big. He pushed me to my knees and shoved his cock into my mouth while others watched. After a lot of sucking and pumping he came and i swallowed buthe kept me on my knees until he was hard again. He got me to stand up and lean against the wall with my feet spead and then he pulled my pants down. he tried to get his dick in e but i was too tight so he pulled me over to a chair where he sat and made me sit on his i could feel it opening me as he slowly puled me down and pushed his cock into me.
when he was in he bent me over the chair and fucked me hard while the onlookers cheered. My wife had trained me on a vibrator and i was used to submitting but i can say that having a cock in me makes me want to serve

Back