Do you like BBC In the ass?

My husband posted a text I sent him from my bulls house saying round one complete. He did not include the pictures my bull sent him though. The first time he took my married virgin ass. He fucked and slapped the heck out of my poor ass. I never let hubs fuck me in the ass. Something special just for my bulls. Black men seem to love fucking us white wives in the ass. Hope you like the pics. View attachment 3372967View attachment 3372968View attachment 3372969
Where are you from?

My husband posted a text I sent him from my bulls house saying round one complete. He did not include the pictures my bull sent him though. The first time he took my married virgin ass. He fucked and slapped the heck out of my poor ass. I never let hubs fuck me in the ass. Something special just for my bulls. Black men seem to love fucking us white wives in the ass. Hope you like the pics. View attachment 3372967View attachment 3372968View attachment 3372969
Looks like a good tight fit! How did it feel when he unloaded in your ass?

Pics are great ...did his ball ram your ass crack baby???? :blackgrimace: :blackgrimace: :blackgrimace:

Back