Do you fuck on the first meet?

IROCCouple

Couple
Real Person
From
CA, US
We like to grab a cocktail/beverage when meeting potential playmates when in a public setting. That 15 minutes of talking with someone in person either solidifies that you've identified mutual playmate(s) and they feel reciprocal or your instinct was wrong and the meeting shouldn't progress any further.

For those of you who meet people on BtoW, do you play on the first meet or is it a social testing of the waters?

@housewifenheat do you find the gentleman pleasantly surprised or ill prepared if you choose to play same day?

I find them pleasantly surprised. They usually aren't expecting it but hope it happens. I have had a few who we just didn't click with so didn't do anything with them and they got very upset. But for the most part the guys are gentlemen and want us to be comfortable as well as us wanting them to be comfortable.

Well there is some chit chat. We go to parties to meet guys most of the time. I did invite a guy over and had her meet him at the door dressed slutty and give him a blow job as soon as the door closed. The pizza guy who got the wrong house got an eye full when she opened the door. Lol

I have always meet at a public place for drinks and some was right after and some was a week or two later and two was not interested. Just last week I stepped in to fulfill a no show. I love this site

Back