Do Women 45+ Like BBC?

just started fulfilling my long time desire for bbc...actually find it difficult to find mature men who 'do as the say and say what they do' types...53 looking to spark up marriage...never said i would ever do a black man...but hubby challenged me with bbc dildos..loved the look and feel!!!...never ever thought i intimately kiss one!!!!...think i am over that one...any hot hung middle age men..in ny/li...area..please say hi!!!View attachment 2939184View attachment 2939187View attachment 2939188View attachment 2939222
That looks sexy bull.

just started fulfilling my long time desire for bbc...actually find it difficult to find mature men who 'do as the say and say what they do' types...53 looking to spark up marriage...never said i would ever do a black man...but hubby challenged me with bbc dildos..loved the look and feel!!!...never ever thought i intimately kiss one!!!!...think i am over that one...any hot hung middle age men..in ny/li...area..please say hi!!!View attachment 2939184View attachment 2939187View attachment 2939188View attachment 2939222
amazing, very hot pics, just the type of hot white wife I'm looking for

Definitely! Am 56 years young and have a nice afternoon-long vigorous hotel "fuckdate" planned for this coming Dec. 28th. I love my husband, but he could never provide the type of physical pleasure that a well endowed, energetic black gentleman can "bring to the table". First time was at 39, wish it was years sooner.

Back