Do white women like to FUCK thugs? Yes or No?

My wife had a lot of fun with NYC street gangs. They had hard, muscular bodies that just reeked of masculinity. She openly gave them access to her sexy, white married body. She always loved alpha men and these street thugs were true alphas. They believed that white sluts are made to give pleasure to the alphas and to create babies with them, babies which would carry their DNA into future generations. They loved to fuck the wives of other guys, especially the really dirty sluts who were married to white wimps. They talked dirty, but that just made my wife hornier. They never were violent with her. Why would they harm her when she represented everything they desired in a woman? They were especially crude when they talked about breeding her. They told her they were going to use her to produce Black bastard babies. They were pleasantly surprised when she agreed to their desires. Telling them "Do it! Make me very pregnant! My tiny-dicked husband does not deserve my body. Make him into a wimpy cuckold. ******* him to work his fat ass off supporting me and my Black bastards."

Living in England we don't have what you guys do over there, we have gangs and tugs too, I guess here we call them hooligans. Still not the same. Our ghetto's or" Da" hood would be some of our big council estates similar to whether I think you guys wouldp call the projects. I think. Correct ne if I'm wrong.
Also we ain't got so many guns, they are about but illegal and very much underground. So it's mostly knife crime.

If you asked an English hotwife to go to a council estate and get fucked by some "road men" she would probably decline the offer.
The thought going into the hood, would be like stepping into a movie of a documentary, would be one hell of an experience! Lol

I do. I drive Uber and enjoy when a dominant man who knows what he wants gets in my car and right off the bat flirts with me straight up. As a suburban white mom I secretly love to embrace spontaneity and engage in unconventional experiences as it can be an exciting way to break from routine. I just get so turned on by a guy who come right out and say "want to fuck, my place isn't far from here." There is no pretenses about relationships or feelings, they just come off as very direct and confident and that makes me so wet.

Living in England we don't have what you guys do over there, we have gangs and tugs too, I guess here we call them hooligans. Still not the same. Our ghetto's or" Da" hood would be some of our big council estates similar to whether I think you guys wouldp call the projects. I think. Correct ne if I'm wrong.
Also we ain't got so many guns, they are about but illegal and very much underground. So it's mostly knife crime.

If you asked an English hotwife to go to a council estate and get fucked by some "road men" she would probably decline the offer.
The thought going into the hood, would be like stepping into a movie of a documentary, would be one hell of an experience! Lol
Couldn't have said it better myself. Kimi XX

The word "thug" sounds derogatory to my ears.

Seems indecent to apply that word to a Black Man unless that's what He calls himself.

"Thug", banker, car salesman or whatever... is irrelevant to me.

All that matters is He a Black Man?

If He is a Black Man then I must and will be submissive, regardless of the label placed on Him by a dominant white society.

Last edited:
I think back a lot on my late teens and early 20s, when I dated a number of guys that fit the "thug" description, and I can't imagine myself doing it now and putting myself in some of the crazy situations I experienced. Most "thug dates" :)oops:) didn't last more than a few hookups, but a couple did. As soon as the word was out that it wasn't a thing anymore with one guy, there was usually no shortage of his friends or "associates" looking to be next.

Last edited:
Back