Devastating sentences you'll never forget..

My husband is particularly ashamed of having said this.

We had met these two guys in a fairly nice, upscale bar. I was really ******* and feeling it big time. They had me cornered in a semi-circle booth. I had not worn panties and they each had one of my legs pulled apart of and over both of their legs. I was so ******* and so horny, I was beyond being able to speak complete sentences. I was just grunting out "Yes"'s and "No"'s and doing a lot of head nodding and shaking my head. They kept ordering me drinks and the waitress could clearly see both of them working my nipples and fingering my pussy. They knew exactly and precisely what they were doing between the ******* and the groping. They were playing me and teasing me to make sure they were going to get everything they wanted.

My husband was worried that too many people could see us, and we were not far from home. He finally slid over and began whispering in one of the guys ears, "Can you PLEASE just take us somewhere private - where you can control everything. Not here, PLEASE. Somewhere y'all can do what you want and no one will interfere. You already have control. I'm begging you, PLEASE. Just take us somewhere where no one can stop you or slow you down."

So, we left. We wound up at one of the guys apartments for a day and a half.

We had met these two guys in a fairly nice, upscale bar. I was really ******* and feeling it big time. They had me cornered in a semi-circle booth. I had not worn panties and they each had one of my legs pulled apart of and over both of their legs. I was so ******* and so horny, I was beyond being able to speak complete sentences. I was just grunting out "Yes"'s and "No"'s and doing a lot of head nodding and shaking my head. They kept ordering me drinks and the waitress could clearly see both of them working my nipples and fingering my pussy. They knew exactly and precisely what they were doing between the ******* and the groping. They were playing me and teasing me to make sure they were going to get everything they wanted.

My husband was worried that too many people could see us, and we were not far from home. He finally slid over and began whispering in one of the guys ears, "Can you PLEASE just take us somewhere private - where you can control everything. Not here, PLEASE. Somewhere y'all can do what you want and no one will interfere. You already have control. I'm begging you, PLEASE. Just take us somewhere where no one can stop you or slow you down."

You love them fucking and playing with you like a slut, didn’t you??

That's wild!!

I don’t know, that actually sounds kind of reasonable, depending on the place, of course. It can be hard to relish the shame sometimes.

I would say over 30 years of being cuckolded, the one sentence that still sticks in my mind was when my ex-fiance was fucking a guy on the side (with my knowledge, he thought she was having an affair with him) was I sensed she was starting to fall for him, she'd never stop talking about him, get ridiculously excited just from a text from him, always wanting to see him etc.

We talked about the sex with him once the next day, and she said 'its totally different with him, i've never felt like that with another guy, its like I can't tell where his body ends and mine begins when we fuck, its like we are one person' I knew then she had fallen for him and they were both in love with each each other... I imagined he made love to her, rather than just using her pussy and thats what got her. Sure enough, within 6 more weeks, she moved in with him, and 6 months after that, was pregnant to him.
Wow. Sorry about your wife leaving you, that’s the risk we take as cuck hubbies, putting our wives pleasure before anything else.

A devastating sentence that I will never forget was when my wife was getting ready for a play date with an off duty married police officer. She was getting her makeup on and they were sexting each other messages that I could not read. I was looking at her, taking in her beauty and this moment. I told her that I take great pleasure in just looking at her, taking in all of her sexual beauty with my eyes. With out glancing up from her texting her bull, she said “when you say things like that it makes me wonder why I am leaving you tonight to have sex with another man”. My mind spun. After a brief silence I replied, “because you like the excitement and variety, and you know it turns me on.” She smiled at me, gave me a gentile kiss and walked out the door looking so sexy and leaving me squeezing my stiff little penis.

“I want to start fucking black men and I need your support.”
Morgan Freeman Applause GIF by The Academy Awards

Back