Devastating sentences you'll never forget..

my wife just recently said to me while jerking me off in my 3 1/2 metal cock cage, “come on, are you going to cum all over yourself, you pathetic white boy”. As soon as she said that, I immediately came in my cock cage.

Last edited:
About 10 years into our marriage, we started trading hot stories from our younger years. My wife had maintained that she only had one partner before me, her college ex that broke with her in their senior year.

She started telling me about how she did hook up with a few guys but didn’t have sex with them. I thought it was so hot and kept pushing for more. I was sure something more had happened at least once.

Well it turns out she fucked at least 11 guys cause those are the ones she remembers including a few threesomes that happened with two guys she knew. She also used to fuck her old boss who was 20 years older on business trips and lunch breaks. She was still fucking him when we started dating but eventually stopped as we got serious. He was at our wedding. At least a few times she fucked both of us in the same day.

Honestly it was the first time a guy with. A really big cock slide in and she said OH FUCK. It just hit me that this guy is so much bigger and I've never make her say that before.

The last time my wife was with her bull, she came home and mentioned a doggy style position they were in where he had pinned her hands down, her head was turned locking eyes and she told me it was the best cum she’s ever had. She mentioned in deep detail the passion and un describable bond they were having in that moment. Once she told me that I truly felt that she is in 100% control since she was able to achieve that level of bliss, passion and love making with her bull.

When she said to me: "I HAVE ALWAYS KNOWN YOU WERE GAY" And she said that, that one time she caught me sniffing her panties that were stained with a lot of semen from her lover and that I got a boner because of the smell and she noticed it. I was going to ask her explanations about the semen but I had to explain why I got a boner, but I couldn't... She then convinced me to start dating men presumably that she would get more freedom to fuck other guys and to have less guilt towards me. Since then, I only date guys...
💓💓💓

She pointed at my penis one night when I was horny and wanted sex and said: “See that tiny little thing? Me and my Black stallion have decided that it won’t be going near my body ever again. I will jerk it while wearing gloves and that’s it. Your sex life involves licking my butthole and sucking BBC and that’s it.”

She has kept her word.
😈😈😈

Back