DELICIOUS FALSE FAITHFUL WIVES

Years ago, I was 22 I had a regular almost every Thursday thing with a good looking, classy, happily married 41 yo gal with a family. She told me many times she loved her husband and family and how it would deeply hurt them if hubby found out.
She was the manager at my credit union. Hubby thought she had a weekly staff meeting for her work on Thursdays.
She would be at my place at 5:30. We would kiss for a minute, she'd use my bathroom, she'd come out naked and ready to go. She would fuck the livin hell out of me then be gone by 7:45. She was on birth control so we never used condoms. I'd usually cum inside her but sometimes she'd swallow my load, a few times I fucked her butt till I let it go. We'd always go three rounds. We kissed, did oral on each other and fucked a lot.
She often told me she was going to have sex with hubby when she got home. She got off on that big time. She told me sometimes she'd get home and they went straight to bed for sex.
I'd been with other married women, some were super horny and loved sex. One was a first time cheater, she was very nervous but fucked me really good. Married cheating women never played any games, if she was going to have sex with me I knew pretty quick.
That’s because we decided we were gonna fuck you before we left the house, sometimes days in advance, LOL. Once I decided on a guy I’d just met, but I was on my period, so I had 3 more days to set it all up, he didn’t know he was gonna get fucked until I was already fuck’n him, LOL. It worked out great this time cause I was able to tell my hub why I was gonna be late, so there was no strife on my part, all systems we go…the only one who didn’t know was the guy, LOL. I’ll tell you one thing, if you live in Florida, work in a restaurant, and its been awhile since you’ve cucked your hub, the walk-in freezer is quite refreshing,,,

would you, using your infinite wisdom, please, explain that? no vituperation necessary.
I'm not sure, do you have the same infinite wisdom to comprehend the explanation? That's water over the dam, actually, the "bullies" were dispersed along with the entire political forum, so it's not a discussion that needs to be reopened in the main forum.

If you hate you missed the fray of a fight, and you feel you simply need to know or your life will end as you know it now, you can open a private conversation and I'll try to explain it at a level I think you can comprehend. How's that? Just don't expect a top priority response.

gif_word-GiveMeABreak.gif

Last edited:
I'm not sure, do you have the same infinite wisdom to comprehend the explanation? That's water over the dam, actually, the "bullies" were dispersed along with the entire political forum, so it's not a discussion that needs to be reopened in the main forum.

If you hate you missed the fray of a fight, and you feel you simply need to know or your life will end as you know it now, you can open a conversation and I'll try to explain it at a level you can comprehend. How's that? Just don't expect a top priority response.

View attachment 7192402
nice try. sounds like you can't defend you assertion. yes, i know, offense is, usually, a good defense. better luck next time.

you made your statement in public. now, not to be embarrassed, you want to proceed in private. i think not.

what some people never learn is, when you find yourself in hole, stop digging.

ok break time.

Deceit, especially towards someone you supposedly love is a massive turn off for me

But there is something really hot about a woman caving into her desires in the heat of the moment. I think I’d be more forgiving of my wife if she ever did something like this and admitted it to me as soon as it was over
My hub‘s third wife did that, and she was very descriptive, brutally honest one might say, this was another notch in the gear that steered my hub from the bull he was when he started, to the total cuck he became happy with once I got my hands on him. Me being his fifth wife decided I‘d take a hint from her and found telling him I fuck’d up, and how it happened, made it much easier to move past it, while at the same time gradually getting it to the point of having him actually seek bulls out for me…of course along with that came his openly accepting his role as cuck when they were in the room, and reclaiming me afterwards…not to mention putting it all on video for the world to see, difference between number three and me, was I was in it for the long haul, so I didn’t make the same mistakes she did. It’s been forty years so I guess my way worked best, she only lasted four years before he divorced her, but the continued to screw on and off for another six years…till I came along and put a stop to all that crap. I saw him as a good starter kit, just needed to be refined, I started out swinging a bit, let him have a little fun, then upped the game to black, then pretty much ran the show from then on, and they lived happily ever after, LOL

nice try. sounds like you can't defend you assertion. yes, i know, offense is, usually, a good defense. better luck next time.

you made your statement in public. now, not to be embarrassed, you want to proceed in private. i think not.
word_OPINION-SIGN.jpg ... and you know what you can do with your opinion, right? It has nothing to do with embarrassment, I just wish to avoid opening an old argument that didn't and doesn't concern you. I gave you my terms to discuss it, if you don't like my terms, kindly go "fuck off" someplace else.
Have a nice day!

Last edited:
Its great you all are in open relationships, however not every husband is open to such a relationship and they deprive their wives sexual satisfaction. In many cases, these are the wives who end up "cheating." And, honestly, I am more than happy to deliver for them.
Whether for the ladies that cheat, or the couples that invite you, we always appreciated the availability and a pleasant evening with someone who knows the game and demonstrates just a tad of class…sure do miss those encounters!

View attachment 7195139 ... and you know what you can do with your opinion, right? It has nothing to do with embarrassment, I just wish to avoid opening an old argument that didn't and doesn't concern you. I gave you my terms to discuss it, if you don't like my terms, kindly go "fuck off" someplace else.
Have a nice day!
God, I do enjoy the unbridled passion, love and understanding of the comments section!
:smoke:

Well I don’t cheat.

My husband and I are swingers and whatever we do it’s known that we both know what’s going on
That’s the way we basically set our framework up, but in the course of a couple of decades, there’s been occasions where the stars lined up, if it was ever gonna go down it was now or never, and every now and then it made more sense to do it and ask for the forgiveness and understanding I anticipated I would get. So when it actually qualified as cheating, as long as it wasn’t someone my hub specifically told me not to do, be it a coworker of his or mine, an enemy of his, or anyone who was off limits, that would never happen, in our world that would be cheating, so under that definition I’ve never cheated on my hub, but I have had encounters that were wasn’t part of, and that’s against our basic rules. Back when we were in Orlando, from time to time I’d flirt with a coworker feeling him out before I’d bring it to my hub, on one occasion I actually checked one guys package (okay,,,we all know I couldn’t do that without finishing him), but before we could make arrangements he was being transferred and it was a now or never type of thing, so we both took a late lunch after everyone else did and put the break room to a fast and furious “drop my drawers and bend over“, and then back to work…hub understood. Other times I’d come home from work with one to three guys behind me and introductions would have to take place, hub was always ready, willing, and able to drop whatever he was doing…I think everybody here would do the same thing, LOL

Real cheating is going to lead to trouble eventually in most cases. Not many men can really handle finding out their wives are having unbelievable fantastic sex with other men behind their backs completely, and the relationship survive.
That said, our situation is a version of this......most of my affairs start behind my hubands back, as in he is not aware I have found a new Lover yet. But he does approve of me having affairs outside our marriage. And once I am sure a friendship is going to evolve to a sexual relationship, I generally let hubby in on it first.........not every time, but eventually for sure.

I have ONE relationship that my husband is not aware of, simply because he HATES the guy and would never approve of it. But its not "different" from my other relationships that he does approve of.........so yeah, I am "cheating" but not doing anything he doesn't approve of me doing with any other lover. It wouldn't break us up if he found out, but he would want me to end it and I don't (can't really) want to end it, so I keep tis ONE to myself.

i don;' recommend this though, although it does add to the excitement some. J (the wife)

I think we all agree that cheating in a relationship is wrong, an act of deceit that at some point will hurt the person you love and his trust, however, in the great percentage of "traditional" vanilla relationships that apparently @mesk refers to, it is proven that women struggle more than men when it comes to staying faithful in relationships. They're also capable of staying under the radar, much better liars with an audacious, persuasive nature that enables them covering any major or minor infidelity acts.

The fact is, that for a woman who misses the rush of feeling excited and needs validation and attention outside her relationship for all the "right" or "wrong" reasons, it's usually a matter of hours to find a guy and fuck him silly behind her boyfriend's/husband's back.

And why not? She's been raised like an independent, confident "bad bitch" who owns the title and the liberation behind it, and unlike her mom or auntie, she takes charge of her life, preventing men walk all over her. Her besties are actively encouraging her to “Go live your best life" just like they discreetly do to feed their egos, and have fun. Not to mention our feminist society influence and how young women get praised via social & mainstream media, even RnB music, for being excessively controlling and bossy. Or how empowerful the "bad bitch" life stance is to young female generations when they early achieve and publicly brag for large body counts.

So, there is no surprise that women are prone to cheating especially if the man is a “nice guy”. The paradox is, that usually the man who has all the qualities a woman would ever traditionally wanted, respect, financial security, fancy lifestyle, good looks, etc. is the one constantly being cheated because by default the "bad bitch" mentality takes it all for granted, including his non-aggressive nature as his ultimate weakness.

On the contrary, when it comes to one-night-stands or booty-calls, women are after the exact opposite male personas to mess with. No wonder why black guys who exert natural dominance with their masculinity and confidence seeping out of their dark skin pores are notoriously known for seducing white married pussy so effortlessly. And if race is still a daring boundary, it's always a white arrogant asshole having the honour to pull a married slut's thong on the side at the club's parking lot, or a full-body tattooed douchebag taking her from hand to the toilet to fuck her throat while somewhere a "nice guy" wonders why she's not answering her phone. Because that's the harsh reality in the vanilla world where relationships are sadly not as transparent as they ought to be.

As such, its quite entertaining observing typical "nice guy" behaviours like @mesk, apologizing for sharing his completely reasonable cheating fantasies in his thread, because some female users (based on their own LS experiences - and quite unfairly in my opinion) confronted him as pervert. Would they ever dare to confront a dominant BBC for sharing a story of a married woman he's regularly banging behind her hubby's back? Probably not! Would a BBC ever apologise for sharing a cheating-mom fantasy? Nope! And this is exactly why more and more "bad bitches" today desperately need this big dick energy/vibe, to - one way or another - keep their mouth shut!

Damn it, I'm mad at myself for the answer I gave above because it's selfish chicken-******* and cowardly. If my outright lies to me and cheats on me behind my back because she wanted and needed to fuck and suck BBC, then I will absolutely embrace it. I have to practice what I preach. Just has to be black cock, that's all.. How could I be upset when we're BBC owned? I hope they got a otel room and fucked all night.View attachment 7188527
I'm really interested in why you say it has to be a black cock?

I'm really interested in why you say it has to be a black cock?
I don’t know about others, some need to see the contrast, others feel their husband can’t be black so it makes her bull beyond hub being able to compete with, others want to reverse all the injustice’s etc. For me it’s simply a matter of odds…while I’m willing to concede that there can be big cocks in all races, it’s been my experience that if you line up a 100 white guys, you’ll find 30 to 35% have cocks bigger than seven inches…you do the same thing with blacks and those numbers jump up to 60 to 65%. Since unlike us where men seek big tits, we can show off some skin to let you know we’re not padded, men can’t do that without getting arrested, so I go where the odds take me. Plus Europeans, Latinos, and Blacks have a higher percentage of uncut cocks. For all those who are used to dealing with “civilized circumcised” cocks cause uncut cocks are ugly, they don’t know what they’re talking about, men are born with a foreskin for a reason, and it’s not only to protect it from bushes and thorns when you run through the jungle…you haven’t had sex till you’ve fuck an uncut cock!

Deceit, especially towards someone you supposedly love is a massive turn off for me

But there is something really hot about a woman caving into her desires in the heat of the moment. I think I’d be more forgiving of my wife if she ever did something like this and admitted it to me as soon as it was over
Agree, deceit is not a turn on for us.
For me, my indulgence in this kink is to prepare my wife's date with her Bull. When she leaves home, she is on point!
My wife's kink is stepping out to have some sexy fun time with her Bull, guilt/stress free knowing that I fully support her in this.
The Bull fully knows the dynamic in our relationship, he is a "friend with benefits" with my wife.
We all play our parts and no one gets hurt. A few times my wife would have a "booty call" with her Bull. Sometimes it is instigated by him, sometimes by her, but she would tell me either before or after seeing him.
We've been doing this for 6+ years and it works for us.

Only differences is I show a SOURCE of my opinion ... most do NOT, they just state what's on their mind, and most my opinions use common sense.
That said ... I could care less as to what you think of my opinions. Why do you continue to think I do CARE is the question I wonder of you.
Wasnt that the point- some common sense? The destruction of a relationship and maybe preventing it is... common sense. Is it not?

I've always been very excited by the stories of wives who fuck behind their husbands' backs, and who always preserve in their husbands' eyes the image of the faithful, innocent and devoted wives, while they, in their abcence, are bitches in heat. Some of them, very vicious and audacious, even dare to kiss their husbands on their return from washing their mouths, or even more, after having fucked their lovers. What do you think about odacious wives and vicious men?
They don't deserve it any other way. Of course, I let myself be fucked by an alpha man and enjoy his dominant cock.

Wasnt that the point- some common sense? The destruction of a relationship and maybe preventing it is... common sense. Is it not?
There's little to no common sense on this website, Annie. My estimate would be around 98% fantasy & gay guys wanting to hook up with black guys, that and a bit too much reverse racial hatred toward white males. So don't kid yourself. Just enjoy your fantasy(s) ... most of mine have 4 wheels on them, their tops come down, and all do the quarter in 11 seconds or less.
Have a great day and no need to respond unless you just insist on having the last word.
gif_spanking3.gif

Last edited:
Back