Dealing with a BBC who wants to steal my gf

I know from my experience that you can't stop it now....so just learn to live with it. If she wants to leave you, she will...and there is nothing you can do about it. If you start to try to dissuade her or show disapproval what she's doing, you're only going to push her away. She has all the power and that's the way it is.

We are very much in the swinger lifestyle and she is already really into black men (not a QoS...yet). Over time, I have fully accepted her desire and now fully support her in being completely sexually satisfied by BBC.

At one party, a well-known bull in the community basically appropriated my gf in front of me and fucked her incredibly savagely on the bed. At the time I wasn't the cuck I am now and was upset and jealous of what he was doing to her. My gf decided to stay the night with him instead. My gf's friend basically told me by text that he completely had his way with her for the night. She called me the next day saying it was just for fun and being the good bf I accepted it and even picked her up at the party house. They exchanged numbers.

Over the next several months, the bull and my gf build a very intense sexual relationship. She often goes to see him after we go out. Sometimes I know about it sometimes I don't. She tells me the sex is incredible. Sometimes the guy's friend joins. I am never present when they meet and I let her do what she wants, despite the humiliation and jealousy.

He also tells her that she should be in a polyamorous relationship, and often compares how better he is to me. He says that she can stay with him more often. Gf tells me she is not interested in a relationship with him but they clearly have a connection and she loves having hardcore sex with him.

She expressed her desire to do a fun night next week at a hotel. She didn't mention him yet but it will likely come up, or do I bring it up? Should I just suck it up and let him continue having his way with her? I know also multiple guys may be involved.

Do you guys have any experience with bulls aggressively pursuing your gf or wife?
Focus on you and stop whining about a 403

Do you guys have any experience with bulls aggressively pursuing your gf or wife?
Don't worry ... They don't really give a rat's ass about your little white wife; they don't want your wife, other than to humiliate YOU, the white husband and possibly impregnate your wife. You give 'em a foot, they'll want to take a yard ... give 'em a yard, they'll want to take a mile. They have NO RESPECT for you or yours, but they'll whine & demand it from everyone else.

it sounds to me that she is behaving in a way that you did not agree too. What is al this ****** relationship labelling that you are using to try to accept what you dont want? The guy bullied you without consensual permissin to cuck you in the beginning. tha tis not a "cuckold" relationship. your gf has not demonstrated that she is in full control and behaving according to your two guidelines. you are telling yourself I'm the cuck i should accept it, but he is breaking relatinship definitions himself by telling her to forget the monogamy/relation bonding thing that allows you to be the cuck and try polyamory. That is bigger than a red flag, he is asking her to leave you. No you should not be okay with things. a lot of people on this site are whack in the head and talking to each other making themselves more whack. Clearly a cuck is doing this becuase they get off on the emotions, they enjoy her having pleasure too, but not becuase they want to lose the person they love. You are likely going to lose her. you might want to sit down and have a talk and discuss this, and be ready to pack it up.-- if as the others say you- you are making it up, that would make sense too.

it sounds to me that she is behaving in a way that you did not agree too. What is al this ****** relationship labelling that you are using to try to accept what you dont want? The guy bullied you without consensual permissin to cuck you in the beginning. tha tis not a "cuckold" relationship. your gf has not demonstrated that she is in full control and behaving according to your two guidelines. you are telling yourself I'm the cuck i should accept it, but he is breaking relatinship definitions himself by telling her to forget the monogamy/relation bonding thing that allows you to be the cuck and try polyamory. That is bigger than a red flag, he is asking her to leave you. No you should not be okay with things. a lot of people on this site are whack in the head and talking to each other making themselves more whack. Clearly a cuck is doing this becuase they get off on the emotions, they enjoy her having pleasure too, but not becuase they want to lose the person they love. You are likely going to lose her. you might want to sit down and have a talk and discuss this, and be ready to pack it up.-- if as the others say you- you are making it up, that would make sense too.
I somewhat agree.
To the threadopener:
Maybe get a few Videos put of it. Film.her but I would break the whole thing up.
You are just manipulating yourself.
She does not give much about you.

You are getting the kink for a very high price too high.
The emotional part will fuck you up. Rather sooner than later she will buzzed off with him.

Maybe money or just the feeling of degrading you but appearently not love is keeping her around some.

I think your gf likes it and she just telling you aome bullshit.
I do my wife left me for her lover. Her relationship with a strong black stud well he was a very aggressive black man. They started going together we ended up living with him they were a loving couple I was their submissive slave. It went on like that for 18 months and he ended up taking my wife away from me for almost 2 years. My wife is dominant so she finally had enough of the straight life and she came back to me. She’s completely free with me I do all housework and domestic chores my salary from work goes to her account direct deposit and most of all ,she enjoys complete sexual freedom.

As most people said, the boundaries needs to established. In your case, seems she is enjoying with him..so let her. I don't think she has left you.

We are very much in the swinger lifestyle and she is already really into black men (not a QoS...yet). Over time, I have fully accepted her desire and now fully support her in being completely sexually satisfied by BBC.

At one party, a well-known bull in the community basically appropriated my gf in front of me and fucked her incredibly savagely on the bed. At the time I wasn't the cuck I am now and was upset and jealous of what he was doing to her. My gf decided to stay the night with him instead. My gf's friend basically told me by text that he completely had his way with her for the night. She called me the next day saying it was just for fun and being the good bf I accepted it and even picked her up at the party house. They exchanged numbers.

Over the next several months, the bull and my gf build a very intense sexual relationship. She often goes to see him after we go out. Sometimes I know about it sometimes I don't. She tells me the sex is incredible. Sometimes the guy's friend joins. I am never present when they meet and I let her do what she wants, despite the humiliation and jealousy.

He also tells her that she should be in a polyamorous relationship, and often compares how better he is to me. He says that she can stay with him more often. Gf tells me she is not interested in a relationship with him but they clearly have a connection and she loves having hardcore sex with him.

She expressed her desire to do a fun night next week at a hotel. She didn't mention him yet but it will likely come up, or do I bring it up? Should I just suck it up and let him continue having his way with her? I know also multiple guys may be involved.

Have you heard of reclaiming your wife/GF after a BBC encounter. Sounds like she likes rough sex. You may not have the cock but you can surely spank the hell out of her as you fuck her, pull her hair hard, make her wear a black leather collar. It's that or you can resign yourself to cuckdom if you stay together and maybe black babies that you'll raise

Don't worry ... They don't really give a rat's ass about your little white wife; they don't want your wife, other than to humiliate YOU, the white husband and possibly impregnate your wife. You give 'em a foot, they'll want to take a yard ... give 'em a yard, they'll want to take a mile. They have NO RESPECT for you or yours, but they'll whine & demand it from everyone else.
Yeah
none of them
Blacks care
Just like he says
Ruined my wife
Be careful

Have you heard of reclaiming your wife/GF after a BBC encounter. Sounds like she likes rough sex. You may not have the cock but you can surely spank the hell out of her as you fuck her, pull her hair hard, make her wear a black leather collar. It's that or you can resign yourself to cuckdom if you stay together and maybe black babies that you'll raise
Need to try this
Idk
Maybe work

Back