Cumming inside pussies

My most recent experience we were meeting a new guy and I told my husband the bull had to use condoms. I am allergic to latex so my husband located some extra large non-latex condoms and we were good to go. Great dinner, flirting, rode back to the hotel sucking his cock the whole way - a great start. Then he ties me up. fucks my mouth, turns me over and starts to put on the condom and my husband says "she doesn't really want you to wear that". I was stunned. Then the bull says to me "is that right - you want this black cock bare"? And me laying there in heat, pussy soaking wet, its been so long....and I say "yes - just fuck me now". My husband isn't right often....but sometimes he knows me so well.

Yes, finishing deep inside the pussy is the ultimate sign of white to black submission, especially if the woman cums at the same time… with or without hubby watching. While various positions are hot, missionary is the most intimate, hearts beating in unison, his eyes fixed and intentional… hers glazed and wanting… him grunting like an ******* while she screeches and wails calling out his name. And maybe if she is a total slut like me, she will also let him fuck her sweet ass.
Its not the ultimate sign of submission. The pussy waa designed for dick to finish in it. Thats what sex is about, so not submission its nature.

Why do you think a lot of women prefer their lovers cum inside their pussies?
Why do you think a lot of black males enjoy cumming inside pussies?
Why do you think a lot of husbands wish to see their wives' pussies filled with black sperm?
I prefer black men to cum in my pussy (and I don’t allow Josh to do it) because the person or people that sexually satisfy me should be rewarded. My pussy belongs to whatever black bulls make me cum. Josh has never made me cum, so it is only fair that if I can’t cum on your dick, you can’t cum in my pussy. -Amy

Yes, finishing deep inside the pussy is the ultimate sign of white to black submission, especially if the woman cums at the same time… with or without hubby watching. While various positions are hot, missionary is the most intimate, hearts beating in unison, his eyes fixed and intentional… hers glazed and wanting… him grunting like an ******* while she screeches and wails calling out his name. And maybe if she is a total slut like me, she will also let him fuck her sweet ass.

Agreed. On a primal level seeing a rival male inseminate your partner is one of the most incredible things to experience. Seeing her white body beneath him bouncing with each of his deep thrusts as their contrasting genitals lock together in the frantic pace. As a cuckold it's such an incredible moment when he tells her he's about to cum and she knowingly smiles and uses her legs to pull him in deeper. Watching his dark black balls pulsing and throbbing while he releases jets of his potent semen deeper into her pussy than I can is overwhelming for me. It's so natural looking and beautiful to watch as their bodies work in unison to pass his seeds deep into her. I love watching her hips instinctively dip to receive more of his seminal fluid deeper into her body.

I always find it stunning to see a cum coated black cock slide out of a frothy well fucked white pussy that's gaping, quivering and dripping with a fresh load of semen.

My most recent experience we were meeting a new guy and I told my husband the bull had to use condoms. I am allergic to latex so my husband located some extra large non-latex condoms and we were good to go. Great dinner, flirting, rode back to the hotel sucking his cock the whole way - a great start. Then he ties me up. fucks my mouth, turns me over and starts to put on the condom and my husband says "she doesn't really want you to wear that". I was stunned. Then the bull says to me "is that right - you want this black cock bare"? And me laying there in heat, pussy soaking wet, its been so long....and I say "yes - just fuck me now". My husband isn't right often....but sometimes he knows me so well.

PERFECT... just perfect.
the question is are you on birth control - or where you really in heat?

Agree, for myself there is nothing more emasculating for me than the moment he starts releasing his seed in to my wife. Its like, I should be angry, jealous, territorial etc. and yet, all I can do is passively watch her orgasm with another man while I orgasm into a tissue. Looking at her used pussy afterwards, is symbolically the greatest betrayal a wife can commit, yet I drop to my knees and clean up their 'messy indescretion' while our bull friend lays back, cock dripping, happily knowing he's just used my wifes now loose hole for his own benefit while drinking beers that I have paid for. My ex-wife used to say 'what sort of man are you?' to let another man do that to your wife and then rather than want to beat the ******* out of him, whimper up to my pussy and eat his jizz out of me.

I knew what she meant, I just couldn't change for her. Luckily my current wife understands my needs and accommodates them for me :)
Does the ex hubyy comes and fuck daily as well. Her pussy must be good

I am looking forward to letting my BBC bull cum inside me. Our first time was recently. He wore a condom and came on me. However I want him to completely own this white pussy and the only way to show my husband it doesn’t belong to him anymore is to allow another man, a black man, to cum inside me
i dream for a wife like you ❤

Why do you think a lot of women prefer their lovers cum inside their pussies?
Why do you think a lot of black males enjoy cumming inside pussies?
Why do you think a lot of husbands wish to see their wives' pussies filled with black sperm?
I can't answer for other girls on here but I want my lovers cum inside me because I like knowing my pussy is being bred and my lovers cum will stay alive in my womb for days after it turns me on.
I haven't had a black lover yet so I can't answer number 2 or 3,

Back