Cum on her wedding ring

I find this thread disgusting. Any woman who lets this happen should divorce her husband as she has NO respect for him at all. I'll bet if she offered to take the wedding ring off and marry the Bull who wants to do this, he would run away because he just wants to use the pussy without the responsibility.

I find this thread disgusting. Any woman who lets this happen should divorce her husband as she has NO respect for him at all. I'll bet if she offered to take the wedding ring off and marry the Bull who wants to do this, he would run away because he just wants to use the pussy without the responsibility.

Attachments

• 16BFA200-20D8-443F-92EE-0DE21DA89922.jpeg
    16BFA200-20D8-443F-92EE-0DE21DA89922.jpeg
    63.2 KB · Views: 193
My wife leaves the wedding bands/ring at home when she goes on her playdates as we're not into the humiliation aspects of this lifestyle.
She loves sex and loves sex with black men. When she has a BBC ball's deep in her pussy, I'm sure she is not thinking of me! And when he is about to cum, there is no thought of pulling out to cum on her hand as she loves feeling his BBC throbbing as he ejaculates his load deep in her pussy.

Last edited:
First of all it would never happen to me, because pulling out isn't something i'm into. Secondly, my husband loves when I intentionally use my left hand to play with the creampie. I also intentionally make sure to get my ring in the shot, but also covered in the cum dripping out. I don't do it because I want to, I do it because it's something that makes my husband's pupils and eyes get huge, his nostrils flare and his dick points to the sky. It does nothing for me, but it does because it turns him on. Everybody has their own kink right?

First of all it would never happen to me, because pulling out isn't something i'm into. Secondly, my husband loves when I intentionally use my left hand to play with the creampie. I also intentionally make sure to get my ring in the shot, but also covered in the cum dripping out. I don't do it because I want to, I do it because it's something that makes my husband's pupils and eyes get huge, his nostrils flare and his dick points to the sky. It does nothing for me, but it does because it turns him on. Everybody has their own kink right?
@juniperwoodxxx i so agree with you that we each have our kinks unique to ourselves.

my bull master always used my wedding ring in our sessions. frequently that involved him cumming on it and making me suck it clean. (considering hubby is unaware i have a bull, it was a form of domination and humiliation control over me
That is so hot that you're cheating on your hubby with hung black men. Has your hubby ever ate your pussy after you fucked a black bull not knowing you just fucked a BBC?

How many of you couples have had a bull pull out of your wife's pussy and cum on her ring just to demonstrate to you that she belongs to him? Did he make you clean it off? Share your experience here.
If she's wearing the ring, it's guaranteed that I'm going to cover it with cum at least once, call it claiming property, at least for the moment.

Has your hubby ever ate your pussy after you fucked a black bull
A few times my wife would return from an over night playdate, she would shower at the hotel, but still her pussy would be leaking her Bull's cream pie. I would be rubbing her pussy while she described her night out and asked if I wanted to taste her pussy, it's every Cuck's dream, she would say. It's not my kink, but if I did, she would cum I'm sure.

Back