Cuckold who clean up

I'm ashamed I have to admit that not only I clean my wife's pussy after sex with her bull, but I also enjoy it as well...
In the beginning I didn't want to clean even my own cum out of my wife's pussy. But as she insisted I did it once and then I did it again and again. Now I got used to it and it doesn't bother me anymore. Now I often clean her pussy with my tongue, after sex with her bull, and I enjoy it. My wife also enjoys it and if I'm present she always asks me to clean his cum with my tongue out of her pussy. She enjoys my tongue but not my genitals... Whenever she wants sex she has her bull for it.

Makes my tiny pathetic white pee pee rock hard when I clean up after a black man has left his load inside my wife but I haven’t done it recently because my wife is trying to have a black baby
We have one 18 now go for it never regret

Makes my tiny pathetic white pee pee rock hard when I clean up after a black man has left his load inside my wife but I haven’t done it recently because my wife is trying to have a black baby

Congrats ! instead of cleaning up the pie, maybe you can try to make the bull's ejaculations go deeper into the vagina... just after ejaculation, she needs to get into a position where the semen will flow better towards the uterus... help by opening the labia majora of the vagina. Good luck !

Я считаю, что рогоносец должен это делать всегда! Очень хочется лизать писечку будущей жены!

Back