Hey everyone,

Over the past few months, I've been experimenting with AI and cuckolding scenarios, and it's been a lot of fun. I searched for similar setups online but couldn't find anything that met my needs. Most options were complicated and required a lot of manual effort. I also liked the idea of chatting with multiple AI characters simultaneously. For instance, your AI girlfriend says something, and the bull agrees—it's much more engaging.

That's why I created my own setup, which you can now test online:

https://demo.cuckoldgroupchat.com/

I hope you enjoy it. It's still in the early stages, but I believe we'll see some amazing advancements in the coming years.

screenshot-2024-03-10-193246-png.7275207

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-03-10 193246.png
    Screenshot 2024-03-10 193246.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 413
Hey lovely people,

First and foremost, thank you all for your incredible support! Every time a new member joins, it makes my day, and I'm thrilled to welcome our latest additions. I couldn't do this without each and every one of you. ❤️

Updates​

Chat Improvements:

• Persistent Chat: Logged-in users will now return to the chat they left last time.
  • Code Cleanup: Tidied up some old code for better performance.
  • Mobile Enhancements: Improved dialog functionality on mobile devices.
  • Login Dialog: Added a login dialog on the demo page based on user feedback. 🙂

Content Updates​

I'm experimenting with adding captions to AI images to make them more engaging. Here’s an example:

img-OYHrJSG5rgghbkdIIIF4L.jpeg
I hope you like it! To add more value for our $10 Patrons and above, these captioned images will be available to you a week earlier.

Future Plans​

I'm currently working on Jamal sprites and exploring different emotions. While I've nailed the comic look, the emotions are still a work in progress.
Jamal Sprite.png

P.S. For our demo users, voice features will be enabled for just one week before being turned off again.

Back