Cuckold couple

beaebulls

Couple
From
NY, US
Hello from Barbara and Flavio, a couple married for a few years and looking for many new emotions.
In reality, Barbara, I am the one who chose to open this profile on the site, my husband is not very happy with this choice of mine.
He thinks that we are fine like this and that we lack nothing to be happy.
I am interested in having complete sexual intercourse with very gifted and resistant black men and I want to be filmed by my submissive husband while the afro boy fucks me..

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    117.8 KB · Views: 126
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    130.9 KB · Views: 102
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    107.1 KB · Views: 117
  • 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    103.5 KB · Views: 120
Hello from Barbara and Flavio, a couple married for a few years and looking for many new emotions.
In reality, Barbara, I am the one who chose to open this profile on the site, my husband is not very happy with this choice of mine.
I am interested in having complete sexual intercourse with very gifted and resistant black men and I want to be filmed by my submissive husband while the afro boy fucks me..
I want to make all your wishes because reality.

A fucking goddess

This is a big reason to 'pause" here.
You both have to be on board with this fun and all that.
If not, you might find yourself having issues and maybe not married any longer.

You are welcome to DM me to chat further or post here, but pause and figure out how to "enhance" your fun with him first.

There are some fun aspects of this life that a couple can do that do not involve you having sex with someone else.....

Pegging is my favorite by far.

While it take a little prep work and all, it's fun.

There's some roleplaying too.

I got preg with my 5th by going to the hotel bar my husband was staying at when he was on a business trip. No ring, dressed up and all that. He knew I was going to be there, but other guys there had a 90 min headstart on picking me up. He had to do the work to win me over that night. It was fun.

Just explore new things with just your husband.

I'd love to be apart of yalls world, teach u some manners and get ur hubby's mind right as well! Welcome to the site I guess and I hope u get what u came for, if not we need to talk exclusively💯

no bad intentions, we are of Italian origin, and we are here to look for people who want to have fun freely without prejudices of any kind and who know how to make love very well.
P.S. my husband is cuckold;-)
i was also wondering about the wording. But my guess is there's no bad intent!?
i may be wrong but i doubt the couple was born in the U.S.? Also they seem to newly dip their toes into this lifestyle? 🤔
@beaebulls: Am i wrong? TY

It's a beautiful story, thanks for sharing it with me. My story is a little different, I was always faithful to my husband for the first 10 years of marriage, then I met a beautiful Senegalese boy three years ago who immediately won me over with his beautiful presence, my husband was out for a business trip that lasted a week and in those days I asked the boy to come to our house for dinner, I knew what I was doing, I really wanted to have sex with him and we did it for a long time, we experimented with many positions and I I'm in love with his body and his temper..
When my husband returned from his business trip I told him everything and he forgave me. After these three years I understood that I feel the need to experiment with my sexuality again with other black men and I told my husband that I can't do without it, he understood me and even if he doesn't go crazy with happiness he committed to participating in my sex encounters with the men who will come, hopefully many ;-)

As for pegging I'll talk to him about it..
For the moment, however, I want him to learn to ******* my men's sperm, it turns me on a lot...
A big hug!
Thanks
This is a big reason to 'pause" here.
You both have to be on board with this fun and all that.
If not, you might find yourself having issues and maybe not married any longer.

You are welcome to DM me to chat further or post here, but pause and figure out how to "enhance" your fun with him first.

There are some fun aspects of this life that a couple can do that do not involve you having sex with someone else.....

Pegging is my favorite by far.

While it take a little prep work and all, it's fun.

There's some roleplaying too.

I got preg with my 5th by going to the hotel bar my husband was staying at when he was on a business trip. No ring, dressed up and all that. He knew I was going to be there, but other guys there had a 90 min headstart on picking me up. He had to do the work to win me over that night. It was fun.

Just explore new things with just your husband.

It's a beautiful story, thanks for sharing it with me. My story is a little different, I was always faithful to my husband for the first 10 years of marriage, then I met a beautiful Senegalese boy three years ago who immediately won me over with his beautiful presence, my husband was out for a business trip that lasted a week and in those days I asked the boy to come to our house for dinner, I knew what I was doing, I really wanted to have sex with him and we did it for a long time, we experimented with many positions and I I'm in love with his body and his temper..
When my husband returned from his business trip I told him everything and he forgave me. After these three years I understood that I feel the need to experiment with my sexuality again with other black men and I told my husband that I can't do without it, he understood me and even if he doesn't go crazy with happiness he committed to participating in my sex encounters with the men who will come, hopefully many ;-)

For the moment, however, I want him to learn to ******* my men's sperm, it turns me on a lot...
A big hug!
Thanks
Love the story now you are a black cock slut only that’s what you crave

A big hug!
Thanks
What a story! Still @erika9009 has a point when she hints that both you and your husband should be in it equally. Never underestimate a word of warning, especially when it comes from somebody with experience. ;)
If you have told him your feelings with emphasis, it will have made him understand. However that does not necessarily mean he is truly accepting and supportive! For the one who introduces this kind of lifestyle it is essential to comfort the partner 💯 and involve him in a way that provides him with benefits of some sort. If not, it is going to create problems in your relationship/marriage for sure. :(
i wish you nothing but the best!

no bad intentions, we are of Italian origin, and we are here to look for people who want to have fun freely without prejudices of any kind and who know how to make love very well.
P.S. my husband is cuckold;-)
A cuckold for sure. But willingly so or not? 🤔

On another note: i understand that in Italy referring to a past, current or prospective love or lust interest as "girl" or "boy" is rather nice. However referring to a Black man as "boy" has a history in the U.S. - and not a good one for that matter. :( ;)

Back