Cuckold couple

It's a beautiful story, thanks for sharing it with me. My story is a little different, I was always faithful to my husband for the first 10 years of marriage, then I met a beautiful Senegalese boy three years ago who immediately won me over with his beautiful presence, my husband was out for a business trip that lasted a week and in those days I asked the boy to come to our house for dinner, I knew what I was doing, I really wanted to have sex with him and we did it for a long time, we experimented with many positions and I I'm in love with his body and his temper..
When my husband returned from his business trip I told him everything and he forgave me. After these three years I understood that I feel the need to experiment with my sexuality again with other black men and I told my husband that I can't do without it, he understood me and even if he doesn't go crazy with happiness he committed to participating in my sex encounters with the men who will come, hopefully many ;-)

As for pegging I'll talk to him about it..
For the moment, however, I want him to learn to ******* my men's sperm, it turns me on a lot...
A big hug!
Thanks
Congrats!!

When I was younger, the same thing happened to me. Older married women would invite me over for dinner and then seduce me. As I got more experience and older - I started to establish ongoing relationships with married women, providing them with the sexual excitement they needed and craved!

Hello from Barbara and Flavio, a couple married for a few years and looking for many new emotions.
In reality, Barbara, I am the one who chose to open this profile on the site, my husband is not very happy with this choice of mine.
He thinks that we are fine like this and that we lack nothing to be happy.
I am interested in having complete sexual intercourse with very gifted and resistant black men and I want to be filmed by my submissive husband while the afro boy fucks me..
Youre husband is very lucky!

Back