Cuckold coaching

Alex and I are looking for cucks or want them be cucks learn to serve.

You can serve me and be an online cuck while you undertake challenges, serve me, and have fun

We can help prepare you to be a real cuck in your current or future relationship. If you have a spouse, she can join and be a part of the coaching too.

Send me a dm for details!

Last edited:

You can serve me and be an online cuck while you undertake challenges, serve me, and have fun

We can help prepare you to be a real cuck in your current or future relationship. If you have a spouse, she can join and be a part of the coaching too.

Love this clip

We would lile to know more about your program and hkw to join. We are real and verified.

I’d love to be coached do you have Reddit or only fans

I think being an online cuck is a good start to learn. I would like to learn.

I think being an online cuck is a good start to learn. I would like to learn.
If you have a tiny dicklet and you have a horny wife or girlfriend I’m sure the conversation will go to cuckolding pretty quickly lol and if you both are into femdom sex it will get to cuckolding like in a flash lol if your lonely and alone and you have a need to to be a cuckold I guess online would be a lot of fun for awhile why not , fuck it go for it take the plunge

If you have a tiny dicklet and you have a horny wife or girlfriend I’m sure the conversation will go to cuckolding pretty quickly lol and if you both are into femdom sex it will get to cuckolding like in a flash lol if your lonely and alone and you have a need to to be a cuckold I guess online would be a lot of fun for awhile why not , fuck it go for it take the plunge
I like the way you think, r u tiny, or have a horny wife? Or both,., DM me if u want to chat , im older with a much younger wife of 20yrs, Yes i have secret fantasies.

Cuck wannabe wants to experience and bring the wife along

Back