How did you become cuckolds?

Hey. 👋🏿how did you feel when you found out wife was taking thic bbc often!
I watched her getting ready one night, she knew I liked her wearing some pink high heels and going out wearing nothing under her dress, I was lying on the bed watching and talking to her as she’d did her make up, I knew she was in a good mood bubbly and buzzing as she got ready,,,,I watched as she pulled her dress up and surprised how she just picked these pink shoes to wear,,,,,,,I thought it was strange she chose these shoes as she had complained the heels were to high normally to walk around in round the pubs, yet tonight she just chose them,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,she left in a taxi, I decided to get a baby sitter and go out myself,,,,,,,I knew where she was supposedly to meet her friend she was meeting,,it was in town centre, I went there and saw her with this guy, she didn’t see me,and over next hour and half I watched until I watched them leave

I watched her getting ready one night, she knew I liked her wearing some pink high heels and going out wearing nothing under her dress, I was lying on the bed watching and talking to her as she’d did her make up, I knew she was in a good mood bubbly and buzzing as she got ready,,,,I watched as she pulled her dress up and surprised how she just picked these pink shoes to wear,,,,,,,I thought it was strange she chose these shoes as she had complained the heels were to high normally to walk around in round the pubs, yet tonight she just chose them,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,she left in a taxi, I decided to get a baby sitter and go out myself,,,,,,,I knew where she was supposedly to meet her friend she was meeting,,it was in town centre, I went there and saw her with this guy, she didn’t see me,and over next hour and half I watched until I watched them leave
Fabulous story. What happened next?

I was screwing my now wife when she was married to someone else, so making him a cuckold (and i suppose me a bull :cool: ). Loved the situation.

Eventually O. Seperated from her husband and about 6 months later we hooked up again but more of a relationship which eventually progressed.
We talked a lot about our previous relationships and O admitted she had probably never been completely faithfull in any of them.
We wanted to be very transparent with each other so did a bit of swinging so we both knew what was going on and I became a cuckold that way.
Swinging didn't really work for us so O has lovers but I know all about it. No secrets.

Now I experience (well actually for a long time) the other side of cuckolding!

Back