IMG_3289.gif
    246 KB · Views: 87
  • Janet In The Middle.gif
    Janet In The Middle.gif
    323.7 KB · Views: 83
  • videoframe_1080054.png
    videoframe_1080054.png
    788.4 KB · Views: 86
I love to call my husband he's fully feminized he is my sissy husband he's always waiting by the door after my big black daddy gets done with me my sissy husband knows his dinner is coming first he comes into the bedroom and gets on his knees and he asked my black Daddy if he can lick and clean his cock after he's done with that he looks at my daddy and says thank you for making love to my wife and then he asked him if he can have his dinner that beautiful creampie that you love to my wife I would love to lick and clean her pussy it's so humiliating watching my sissy husband ask my lover to do all that and make him lay on the floor and I squat over his face so I can play with myself and have orgasm and squirt my lovers come all over his face I think it is so sexy especially when his little sissy clit is getting hard because he's so excited he knows after he's done eating his dinner at my black daddy is going to tie him down to the breeding bench where he will be bred for the next hour I have the best sissy husband he is very very well trained and Sissy cuckold and I love to watch him cry when my daddy is breeding him cuz he knows he's going to be punished for crying and that's when I usually diaper him if he's going to cry I will treat him like a little baby especially hate it when I have a party and he's being punished for a week and he has to wear them diapers I usually like to give him an ******* before the party and then diaper him and I like to make him dress up in a sissy maid outfit with no bottom so everybody can see the diapers as he is serving drinks to all my friends and then I like to strip them down in front of everybody put him over my knee spank him before I start I tell everybody to watch how fast he gets hard and how fast he explodes and shoots his load all over usually only takes about 30 seconds for him to get hard in about a minute to shoot his load everybody loves to watch usually does not take longer than a minute he was not good as a man anymore I'm so glad that I believe feminized him into a sissy he knows it's true calling now
Love you guys!

Back