cucking ideas during a trip!

asiandoll

Female
Real Person
Helloo! New here!

So to preface, my cuck and I are pretty new to the dynamic.
We have an upcoming trip where we'll be staying at a nicer hotel, and I'm looking for some ideas during my play sessions with him (not ready for an in-person 3rd yet)

So far our play sessions include using toys (dildos, vibrators, analplugs...), restraints, and a chastity cage as well! (may bring few of those along with me)

I'm considering:
- whispering something to him when a Black man walks by
- sitting at the hotel bar alone... and have him watch

Would love to gather some more ideas from you!

Thank you in advance!

When a pretty Asian girl winks at a Bull discreetly, it's a pretty good indicator that you want him to come over and talk.
Unless that hotel is guaranteed to have Black men, there might not be any BBCs there.

Helloo! New here!

We have an upcoming trip where we'll be staying at a nicer hotel, and I'm looking for some ideas during my play sessions with him (not ready for an in-person 3rd yet)

So far our play sessions include using toys (dildos, vibrators, analplugs...), restraints, and a chastity cage as well! (may bring few of those along with me)

I'm considering:

Thank you in advance!

Good start 👏🏾

You are a lucky woman. You have a cuckold boyfriend who freely Embraces his role! 🙇🏻‍♂️🔐You would be surprised how many people are trying to do this!

I get messages every week from men around the world who wish their woman would explore this lifestyle. They would DIE to have a girl like you! 💁🏻‍♀️

Have him wear chastity and go to a local bar.

Be a little flirtatious and make him watch you with a toy afterwords back in the room.

If he's up for it, deny him the entire/most of the time, keep the cage on as much as possible.

Never hurts to see if there's a popular swinger bar nearby, generally no one bothers you unless you spark something first at those. Could be a fun place to flirt or just tease him.

When a pretty Asian girl winks at a Bull discreetly, it's a pretty good indicator that you want him to come over and talk.
Unless that hotel is guaranteed to have Black men, there might not be any BBCs there.

Good start 👏🏾

You are a lucky woman. You have a cuckold boyfriend who freely Embraces his role! 🙇🏻‍♂️🔐You would be surprised how many people are trying to do this!

I get messages every week from men around the world who wish their woman would explore this lifestyle. They would DIE to have a girl like you! 💁🏻‍♀️

Yessss!! I am lucky, but I have to still give my cuck boyfriend the credit of asking to explore this lifestyle in the first place 😋😋

Ohh this is perfect!! A subtle way to capture their attention!! I'll have to practice my winking then! 😉

Have him wear chastity and go to a local bar.

Be a little flirtatious and make him watch you with a toy afterwords back in the room.

If he's up for it, deny him the entire/most of the time, keep the cage on as much as possible.

Never hurts to see if there's a popular swinger bar nearby, generally no one bothers you unless you spark something first at those. Could be a fun place to flirt or just tease him.

That's a great scenario to play out!
I didnt even know swing bar's were a thing! I am aware of swinger clubs which often requires a membership or some sort of entry fee. It would be fun if we come across one! I will take note of this
Thank you!!

Your cuckold deserves to be made to have a wireless bullet in the anus which you control at a distance while out in public or while at home. And male underwear is replaced by panties and cock cages.

I'm considering:

Going off of what @iowakinkycpl mentioned, here is a story of what my wife and I did a few years ago. We were already a cuckold couple by then and had met a number of Bulls, but I hope that there are pieces in this story that could provide some ideas.

My wife and I were also travelling, and after a wonderful dinner and a few too many drinks at a lounge we made our way back to the hotel. Throughout the night we talked a lot about how much of a turn on it would be to watch her flirt with and even pick up another man.

When we got back to the hotel, we both went in to the bar, I grabbed a booth at the back on my own, she surveyed the whole place and then grabbed a spot at the bar close to two guys.

As a cuckold, it was so insanely hot watching your wife from a distance introduce herself, and then slowly get comfortable with the guys. The arousal was intense, and the time just flew by. I couldn't hear a thing as I was far away, but my wife's body language told me everything I needed to know. You could see her hands all over him, and then eventually his hands followed and found her long legs.

She excused herself and went to the bathroom, and sent me a video from there, saying just how much she wanted to fuck one of the guys.

Pretty soon after she returned, the other guy left, leaving her and her new friend alone. They started making out, kissing intensely, right at the bar. I remember it being so hot to watch.

It wasn't long after that that they left the bar together, heading up to his room. I got a text from her when she got to his room, saying everything was fine and that I should go to our room and wait for her, which I did.

After furiously jerking off and edging for almost two hours, she finally walked in, red marks still on her ass and tits from the spanking he gave her, she grinning from ear to ear. Her pussy was too sore to fuck, she told me, so she laid beside me and told me how he fucked her while I continued to jerk off and then, barely getting a few minutes into her story telling, came all over myself.

Going off of what @iowakinkycpl mentioned, here is a story of what my wife and I did a few years ago. We were already a cuckold couple by then and had met a number of Bulls, but I hope that there are pieces in this story that could provide some ideas.

My wife and I were also travelling, and after a wonderful dinner and a few too many drinks at a lounge we made our way back to the hotel. Throughout the night we talked a lot about how much of a turn on it would be to watch her flirt with and even pick up another man.

When we got back to the hotel, we both went in to the bar, I grabbed a booth at the back on my own, she surveyed the whole place and then grabbed a spot at the bar close to two guys.

As a cuckold, it was so insanely hot watching your wife from a distance introduce herself, and then slowly get comfortable with the guys. The arousal was intense, and the time just flew by. I couldn't hear a thing as I was far away, but my wife's body language told me everything I needed to know. You could see her hands all over him, and then eventually his hands followed and found her long legs.

She excused herself and went to the bathroom, and sent me a video from there, saying just how much she wanted to fuck one of the guys.

Pretty soon after she returned, the other guy left, leaving her and her new friend alone. They started making out, kissing intensely, right at the bar. I remember it being so hot to watch.

It wasn't long after that that they left the bar together, heading up to his room. I got a text from her when she got to his room, saying everything was fine and that I should go to our room and wait for her, which I did.

After furiously jerking off and edging for almost two hours, she finally walked in, red marks still on her ass and tits from the spanking he gave her, she grinning from ear to ear. Her pussy was too sore to fuck, she told me, so she laid beside me and told me how he fucked her while I continued to jerk off and then, barely getting a few minutes into her story telling, came all over myself.
My wife and I love to play this scene in hotel bars for an ego bump for her. I always know when I see that first kiss while watching from nearby that it is going to happen. Watching them walk out kissing and groping is so damn special. She will either come back down to the bar and kiss me after they fuck or she will text her "babysitter" (me) that she is sleeping over. If she does that, I go back the next morning and pick her up looking all slutty and used in her cocktail dress walking through the lobby. Makes me so proud.

Helloo! New here!

I'm considering:

Thank you in advance!
I bet you have no problem finding BBC. Just walk up and say hi to them.

Helloo! New here!

I'm considering:

Thank you in advance!
Bring a sleeping cage for your cuck to stay in while the bull sleeps in the bed

That's a great scenario to play out!
I didnt even know swing bar's were a thing! I am aware of swinger clubs which often requires a membership or some sort of entry fee. It would be fun if we come across one! I will take note of this
Thank you!!
They won't be advertised that way on Google, so may require a little digging on reddit or fetlife to find them. They exist in about any medium sized city to large sized city. Just normal bars swinger's enjoy to hang around.

Helloo! New here!

I'm considering:

Thank you in advance!
My hubby and I love to play in hotel bars. I usually go in first to check it out. I survey the bar and wait ti be approached— hopefully by a beautiful black man. Hub comes in later and sits alone and watches or sits near me and listens to my conversation. If I intend to hook uo with a guy, I’ll go to the restroom, take off my panties and drop them in hubby’s lap as I return to my “date.” Hubby then knows the guy is going to play with my pussy. Hub calls me his ****** wife. 😊

My hubby and I love to play in hotel bars. I usually go in first to check it out. I survey the bar and wait ti be approached— hopefully by a beautiful black man. Hub comes in later and sits alone and watches or sits near me and listens to my conversation. If I intend to hook uo with a guy, I’ll go to the restroom, take off my panties and drop them in hubby’s lap as I return to my “date.” Hubby then knows the guy is going to play with my pussy. Hub calls me his ****** wife. 😊
How many black guys have you picked up at the bar?

You’re looking for suggestions for a trip. If you really want to go down the road of cuck play and humiliation there are lots of ways. I suggest getting a room with two beds and making him sleep in the other bed wearing a cage. If you can get only one bed then bring a dog bed and make him sleep on the floor. Make him feel beneath you sexually. How cruel you are is between you and him. There are more suggestions but that’s enough for this setting. lol

Your cuckold deserves to be made to have a wireless bullet in the anus which you control at a distance while out in public or while at home. And male underwear is replaced by panties and cock cages.
Wowww!! I loveee it!!! I have started training his anus, but never thought of playing with it wireless! :eek:

Back