Cuck or Not?

Yup you are! My ex said it was so much more exciting playing with one of the guys that we both loved and trusted alone! She could just focus on him fucking her and just please him and his thick cock! Of course I liked coming home after work and she would be smiling and ask so do you think we fucked when she would tell me she was going to hangout with him for the day! They didn’t always fuck but 99% of the time they did! They did stuff like just meet up to go kayaking and hiking but we all know there are plenty of spots to suck in fuck in the woods and my ex loved the outdoors! My favorite thing was coming home and they would be making out on the couch, my ex always knew I enjoyed that! Wait to you get pictures and texts on your phone, that will probably get you very excited! Now on the more serious note! Make sure you trust the guy and know his intentions! The guy I was referring to was like a brother to me and both my ex and I loved him and trusted him! (Sucks that he had to move away since he was in the military). If at anytime things don’t feel right about the situation tell your wife and take a break from it! It only takes one asshole to ruin something so great and special! Good luck and hopefully everything develops as good as it sounds!

Yup you are! My ex said it was so much more exciting playing with one of the guys that we both loved and trusted alone! She could just focus on him fucking her and just please him and his thick cock! Of course I liked coming home after work and she would be smiling and ask so do you think we fucked when she would tell me she was going to hangout with him for the day! They didn’t always fuck but 99% of the time they did! They did stuff like just meet up to go kayaking and hiking but we all know there are plenty of spots to suck in fuck in the woods and my ex loved the outdoors! My favorite thing was coming home and they would be making out on the couch, my ex always knew I enjoyed that! Wait to you get pictures and texts on your phone, that will probably get you very excited! Now on the more serious note! Make sure you trust the guy and know his intentions! The guy I was referring to was like a brother to me and both my ex and I loved him and trusted him! (Sucks that he had to move away since he was in the military). If at anytime things don’t feel right about the situation tell your wife and take a break from it! It only takes one asshole to ruin something so great and special! Good luck and hopefully everything develops as good as it sounds!

We definitely have progressed quite a bit! I was out of town on business and she invited him over to fuck her in our bed. They fucked for hours and he kept calling me. I could hear her moaning deep and he made her tell me how good his big thick cock felt. Was so fucking hot!!

We definitely have progressed quite a bit! I was out of town on business and she invited him over to fuck her in our bed. They fucked for hours and he kept calling me. I could hear her moaning deep and he made her tell me how good his big thick cock felt. Was so fucking hot!!
wow

We have been testing the waters in the LS for a little while now, and recently the wife has only wanted to add a 3rd guy instead of another couple. It has progressed quickly with this guy and he has made her do things that I have never done to her. (Squirt, etc)

Recently she wanted to meet up with him at a hotel, and we were to meet him at a bar near the hotel. On the way she told me to just drop her at the bar as we were running a little late and he was already there and that I needed to go check in the hotel and get us a room. I dropped her off and she met up with him, I went to check in the hotel and got our room. Then I tried to check back with her, but she didn’t respond to my texts. I wasn’t concerned as I’m sure they were deep in conversation, but I wanted to know if I should meet them there or if they were about to head to the room already. I ended up texting him because she wasn’t responding and he told me just to wait in the room and go get some ice for drinks, and set the room up. I asked if that’s what she wanted me to do, and he said yes.

So I waited more than 45 minutes and hadn’t heard anything and finally they texted that they were headed up. So I waited anxiously and I finally heard a knock at the door. They came in and started kissing near the door, then she led him to the bed. I started to kiss and hug her as well and teased that her mouth tasted like she had been busy already. They both laughed and she went back to the bed and she immediately started unbuttoning his pants. She couldn’t get his dick out fast enough and in her mouth, as if she was a starving *******. He has a nice big and thick cock and she clearly adores it.

Later I find out that while I was patiently waiting and thinking they were having drinks, he had told her they should go to his car so he could kiss her and not worry about PDA. She said they ended up in the back of his car and he had spread her legs and went down on her, then had his cock deep in her throat. Throat fucked her hard until she gagged several times. All the while I thought they were just having innocent drinks, but she was being his naughty slut.
Do you think this is leading to a cuck situation?
Not leading to. Already there. Only question now is how often she meets with her BBC

Back