Couples that go to Jamaica for bbc

We will be down for a family vacation, but wife would love it if I were able to set up an erotic massage for her while I took the ******* off for the afternoon or something. Any ideas on where to look for that. Obv not staying at hedo with *******, so it's making it more challenging.

visited hedo , july 2018, hopefully visiting again july 2020, unless anyone can recommend elsewhere
I've heard you can witness white women taking big bamboo out in the open. Usually at night and in certain areas like in the hot tub. Is this true? Did you witness any public displays of interracial sex with white couples and locals while at Hedo?

I've heard you can witness white women taking big bamboo out in the open. Usually at night and in certain areas like in the hot tub. Is this true? Did you witness any public displays of interracial sex with white couples and locals while at Hedo?
Absolutely, if you’re lucky, you’ll see this, in fact Cassandra was one of those women. I was caged the whole time during our stay and she wore the key as well as a Queen of Spades charm on a pendant around her neck. It was quite obvious why we were there. Afternoons were spent in the nude pool or hottub sucking BBC. At night the PDA got more intense.

A better look at the pendant.

971C43A8-889A-4BFE-A900-DB581ACE64E2.jpeg

Love the idea of Hedo, but worry the reality will not match expectations. What is written on this thread seems a bit mixed too. So if meeting guys on the resort can be problematic, can anyone advise on the dress code in the evenings? Do ladies dress to impress? We'd be happy if there was chance for Natasha to dress-up to show off e.g. lingerie, slut wear etc but obviously this only works if other ladies are similarly dressed! hence some practical advice would be appreciated. thanks,

Love the idea of Hedo, but worry the reality will not match expectations. What is written on this thread seems a bit mixed too. So if meeting guys on the resort can be problematic, can anyone advise on the dress code in the evenings? Do ladies dress to impress? We'd be happy if there was chance for Natasha to dress-up to show off e.g. lingerie, slut wear etc but obviously this only works if other ladies are similarly dressed! hence some practical advice would be appreciated. thanks,
most of the time Hedo is outstanding, but the level of intensity varies with the groups that are there that week. But for the most part the ladies do dress to impress and are showing off. You see all ranges of outfits, but all are very sexy. I usually do most of the themes but not all, but with the theme dress, I usually change into something sexier each night, and the later it gets the less clothes I have on.

Thanks for the info napaball, appreciated. The trip would be worthwhile for us if Natasha could show off, so any other info of people's own experiences would be welcome

Back