Couples that go to Jamaica for bbc

good morning, there is a lot of restrictions when it comes on to these things at the resorts so staff are more careful to make a move, its better if u initiated in a direct way. As it relates to locals like myself, the resort owners dnt allow locals at all inclusive, even when we pay we are frowned upon, and gorgeous women like yourself rarely venture off property.

good morning, there is a lot of restrictions when it comes on to these things at the resorts so staff are more careful to make a move, its better if u initiated in a direct way. As it relates to locals like myself, the resort owners dnt allow locals at all inclusive, even when we pay we are frowned upon, and gorgeous women like yourself rarely venture off property.
That’s a shame! We are heading down this November. May need some advise from you.

I spent plenty of time outside of resorts when I was there. In fact, I wasn't even staying at a resort haha. So are you saying I'm not gorgeous? ;)

The resorts don’t want you to have a cultural experience which is why they don’t let in locals.

I stayed at the Belleh23 hostel in Kingston and I can guarantee there is so much more love making going on than in any of the fancy resorts. :sex:;)

Looking at some of the videos that this hostel posts it's not hard to imagine that that's true. Here is one from their pool:

View attachment ceejayxqlusiv.mp4

Back