Condom or no condom

Condom or no Condom

• Total voters
We agree here. Iā€™m sure there are a lot of couples who donā€™t use condoms, and we think itā€™s hotšŸ”„.

Iā€™ve played bareback some, but we are most comfortable with condoms. Pregnancy isnā€™t an issue, but STIā€™s can pose a lot of immediate and long term consequences that we arenā€™t ready to take. Why? Well, first I wouldnā€™t get to fuck šŸ˜ˆ all of these gorgeous men if I contracted an STI. That would make me sadšŸ˜¢

Iā€™m sure there will come a time where it isnā€™t a big deal for us, and yes I LOVE when other guys cum in meā€¦itā€™s happened a few timesā€¦..but right now you have to ā€œwrap it to tap itā€.

We have been researching about how to ensure test presented at the time of play are in fact ā€œtrue testsā€. You have to be familiar with the testing companyā€”know what the paperwork looks like so it canā€™t be faked and ensure that the person tested is the person playing with you (government id, etc).

Once we feel comfortable with thatā€¦it will be no condoms and all the creampie I can get and give to hubby!šŸ”„

Sorry if it isnā€™t sexyā€¦..but it is true and I think important to have the other side represented.
agree. I play w/the same group of guys, so its creampie city in me, However, If it's someone we don't know then they wrap it!

one problem with bareback i was just reminded about. When he is done and walks out of the bathroom, I compose myself pull my shorts on and walk out and I heard the squish plop and feel it run down my legs as I step out of the bathroom at Lowes knowing my shorts are damp in the back

Back