Cocksucking husbands

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrsD

Female
Two years ago my husband reluctantly agreed to allowing me to experience bbc sex. We had shared fantasies and discussed opening our marriage to other men over pillow talk for a long time before agreeing to a short term experiment. Since then IR sex has become part of our lifestyle with my husband becoming an avid voyeur with the conflict of jealousy and lust consuming him while he watches and masturbates. My question is there any way to persuade my husband to suck my bull's cock? This is something that I would like to see but am afraid to bring it up for fear of upsetting him. He has seen my best friend's husband do this when we partied with them and his demeanor suggested he didn't like it. My husband is an alpha male but for some reason he enjoys watching me play the slut for him. He is strongly anti gay and I believe he would consider himself gay if he did this. I would like to persuade him otherwise that he would just be showing his appreciation to the bull for pleasing me so well but don't know how to approach him with this. Is there a chance that this could happen or is it just a pipe dream of mine?

I resisted my Wife/Mistress' wishes for me to suck cock for months.....through lots of Tease & Denial, and making me watch nothing but videos of husbands sucking bulls' cocks, as well as long, daily sessions with Her making me suck on Her strap-on......then on the rare occaions She did allow me to cum, I was made to eat it for Her......after months of this, She broke me down and persuaded me to do as She wished. That was over eight years ago, and since then I have provided much oral pleasure to all of the Bulls in our poly Family group......it's a daily requirement for me now, and I have accepted my place......on my knees, serving the Real Men in our Family group....
So after you have sucked one bull to orgasm on your knees in front of all the hotwives, do you just wait on your knees for another bull to come and put his cock in your mouth, or do you crawl around waiting to be used by the bulls. Your lifestyle sounds so fucking hot. I would love to see a movie of it.

Two years ago my husband reluctantly agreed to allowing me to experience bbc sex. We had shared fantasies and discussed opening our marriage to other men over pillow talk for a long time before agreeing to a short term experiment. Since then IR sex has become part of our lifestyle with my husband becoming an avid voyeur with the conflict of jealousy and lust consuming him while he watches and masturbates. My question is there any way to persuade my husband to suck my bull's cock? This is something that I would like to see but am afraid to bring it up for fear of upsetting him. He has seen my best friend's husband do this when we partied with them and his demeanor suggested he didn't like it. My husband is an alpha male but for some reason he enjoys watching me play the slut for him. He is strongly anti gay and I believe he would consider himself gay if he did this. I would like to persuade him otherwise that he would just be showing his appreciation to the bull for pleasing me so well but don't know how to approach him with this. Is there a chance that this could happen or is it just a pipe dream of mine?
There's def a chance. I love sucking BBC and I'm as masculine as a cuck comes 🤣😈

Me and my gf have an open relationship. I love watching her with other guys. I was never interested in guys sexually but my gf kept telling me how much it would turn her on to suk cock with me...seeing how hot she got just talking about it I decided to try it and I'm so glad I did. She encourages me to suk cock n get fuked which is hot. Shes fixed n loves guys to cum in her pussy so I can eat it out. I turned her on to black cock and she loves it

So after you have sucked one bull to orgasm on your knees in front of all the hotwives, do you just wait on your knees for another bull to come and put his cock in your mouth, or do you crawl around waiting to be used by the bulls. Your lifestyle sounds so fucking hot. I would love to see a movie of it.
Sometimes they will "line up" to use me.....other times, I will crawl from one Man to the next, begging for permission to suck their cocks for them.....plus, since my mom-in-law has joined our Family group, and is now in complete charge of me, She sees to it that I'm kept busy being the "good little sissy slut" that I've been transformed to be....

I love watching my wife with her lovers. Even though, even after all these years, she still has insecurities about it .. will I suddenly get jealous?? etc. The most wonderful way I can think of validating the magical moment that is about to happen is to kiss and suck the tip of her lovers cock before he slides it into her body. Then, if she is ridding him, facing me, with me lying between his thighs, I will look into her eyes and kiss his balls just before he empties them into her.. I have no idea if this makes me gay, bisexual, or what .. I have no interest in being with a man on his own .. its just what feels right to me.. and helps to bring my wiffe of harder when she sees me hardened her lovers cock just before he slides into her.

go slow eventually put your finger in his mouth when it has cum on it. keep getting him closer while you fuck. encourage him to lick you before you lover fucks you. maybe have your bbc pull out and have husband lick a bit. Jerk him off while talking about other mens cocks and how you would like him to clean. Try using something up his ass since if he accepts that he is pretty much trained

The first time you initiate it is hard. Ann was sore and worn out from a weekend of sex and she made our bull pull out. He was ready to get off and he looked at me and said something like “then you need to finish this off.” I sat there paralyzed. I had done the bump in the night thing while licking Ann’s clock while she got fucked. I am sometimes it accidental slips in. But not for a long. I had cleaned up many times. But this was new. Then Ann chimes in. So I walked over, assumed my position on my knees. I hesitated but he just grabbed the side of my head and told me to open wide. The more he pumped it in and out the more turned on I got. Before too long I was sucking him versus him doing my mouth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back