Church Going...

my wife have a catho background and lot of people we know will be surprise to know her and our secrets
My wife and I, both have a catholic background. We still have a lot of catholic friends. Its funny to us the ones that are so judgemental are the ones with biggest kink secrets.
I too have a catholic upbringing and am certain there are much much more of us than most realize!

Many young Christian boys are "converted" into bottoms.
The devil knows how to prey upon them.
Typically, once they give-up their load while getting "porked",
the addiction and attraction to cum take hold in earnest.

Meanwhile, which is very often the case, their girlfriends are
being introduced to big black cock. This usually makes them
indifferent to what's going on in their white boyfriend's life.

Almost certainly, both succumb to dominant, large cock stud.
The devil laughs heartily as she gets black pregged and the white
boy becomes a pussy-boy bottom.
View attachment 6905334View attachment 6905340View attachment 6905345View attachment 6905346View attachment 6905347View attachment 6905348View attachment 6905350
Ca aussi, c'est complètement faux!!

This is also completely false!!

Just nice & sexy
If you are ever in DC area, she gets my 11 inch veteran West Point educated bbc
@Maverick364 Don’t waste your time with this loser. He’s a younger white dude pretending to be a highly decorated retired Black Lt. Colonel. Notice he’s not verified?

Unfortunately there is no 11” BBC waiting for you in DC. Best of luck finding real hung Black men!!

BBC cum for her
Gorgeous.
Ty sir
Hey folks, @darkmeater is a total fraud! Not Black, not 6’6” tall, not a retired veteran and definitely not hung. Can’t verify. Claims he’s buddies with Richard Mann AND Shane Diesel but doesn’t even spell their names correctly.

Don’t waste your time w/him and definitely don’t make plans to see him at Splash Mocha bc he’ll only flake on you. He’s just another sad racist white boy here to sow chaos.

Back